* ℛᵁᴮᵞ ℋᴼˢᴴᴵᴺᴼ → 𝒢ᴱᵀᵀᴵᴺᴳ 𝒜ᴸᴼᴺᴳ *

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ 𝒥ᵁᴺᴳᴸᴱ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ 𝒟ᴿᴬᴷᴱ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ɪғ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ?

ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ғɪʟᴍɪɴɢ reality TV shows were so tiring? The games were fun, the crew was cool, but Ruby just got so tired after acting like Sarina

ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ғɪʟᴍɪɴɢ reality TV shows were so tiring? The games were fun, the crew was cool, but Ruby just got so tired after acting like Sarina. It was also tiring to keep Sarina's dislike of Melt going. Hating someone took a lot more energy than she thought, but at least the fans loved it. It was giving her the attention she and Ichigo needed to get the easy access to future information about Ai. Kaburagi was having her and Melt star in a lot of promotions, so she was fine with the fame. For now.

She wasn't sure she was ready to deal with the music video Aqua and Miyako planned, but she felt too bad if she refused. Besides, she already came this far. She might as well make Ichigo satisfied by filming that music video.

At least the dresses she wore were pretty. One of them was a long, pale yellow dress that was so fluttery she felt like a fairy. She had her hair styled back with a matching bow, and she felt like the main character.

"Kana chose the dress," Aqua said when she showed him. "She helped me a lot, which is why it's sad she can't be here..."

She didn't get why he was sad Kana couldn't be here. It was just Kana. Personally, she would've liked Akane or Mem-Cho to be here. Akane was really nice and had a calm-older-sister vibe, and Mem-Cho was really fun to be around. They couldn't be here due to their own schedules—but it's not like she ever asked them—so he should just suck it up.

For the first scene, Miyako managed to get some time to film scenes at a pretty forest that usually had someone there, probably a social media influencer. The sunlight hit the tree leaves just right to cast a circle of beautiful sunlight with pretty patterns while the surrounding area was dark. It was the perfect place for photos, which would also make it the perfect place for the music video.

Ruby was getting herself prepared to be Sarina when she saw five cages with their own rabbit. Before she could run up to the cages, Aqua took her hand and said, "You'll have time to play with them while filming, okay? Your scenes with them take place here."

"But Sarina doesn't play with bunnies..." Maybe Sarina could have a very, very, very, very, very soft spot for anything cute and cuddly but would try very, very, very, very, very hard not to show it. She could find a way to show that on Idol's Beginning. Ichigo wouldn't mind that change anyway.

"Are you ready to film?" Aqua asked. "It's starting soon."

Ruby took a deep breath, preparing herself to be Sarina. "I just have to act ethereal or something, right? That's how the song goes?"