* 𝒜ᵟᵁᴬᴹᴬᴿᴵᴺᴱ ℋᴼˢᴴᴵᴺᴼ → 𝒲ᴴᴵˢᴾᴱᴿˢ ℴᶠ ℰᶜᴴᴼ *

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ ℋᴬᴿᴰ 𝓉ᴼ 𝒮ᴸᴱᴱᴾ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ 𝒢ᴿᴬᶜᴵᴱ 𝒜ᴮᴿᴬᴹˢ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ʜᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ?

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ ℋᴬᴿᴰ 𝓉ᴼ 𝒮ᴸᴱᴱᴾ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ 𝒢ᴿᴬᶜᴵᴱ 𝒜ᴮᴿᴬᴹˢ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ʜᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ?

ʀᴜʙʏ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ right time to start fixing her "issues" with Melt. Not only were fans getting excited over their progress, but some were quickly tying in her new music video, now officially titled Whispers of Echo, to their friendship. Theories were coming faster than before, and more people were interested in the show. The music video was entirely done, and it was set to be posted soon.

Aqua was exhausted.

"I told you to not put all this effort into Ruby's music video," Kana said when she visited him.

He said nothing, sinking further into his pillow. He felt so tired he was sick. Perhaps as a past doctor he should know what to do, but he didn't.

Kana scrolled through her phone. "Well, if it makes you feel better...people really love her song. It's already starting to get used in edits."

People using the song in edits were good. He found out songs reached more publicity the more people used it to edit fictional characters. As long as they were using it, he didn't care what edits they were making.

Aqua sighed as he rolled over. "I just remembered I need to contact this Mem-Cho person. Ruby said she wanted to help with posting and stuff..."

"Mem-Cho the YouTuber? I watched some of her videos. She's cool."

He nodded, though he was more focused on sitting which needed more energy than he remembered. His phone was in the living room, which felt like a long walk from where he was.

Kana immediately noticed. "Lay down. You're not doing any more work."

"I have to..."

"You're not her manager, Aqua. Miyako can contact Mem-Cho herself."

"Ruby said she wanted to contact me specifically, though..."

"Aqua, it's fine. You're basically sick. Let the fans get excited for a few more days. You're not even the one posting it."

"I know, but what if—"

"Oh my God, Aqua, just relax. You're just gonna stress yourself out more. When did you forget that was an option?"

He never forgot he could rest; he chose not to in order to finish Whispers of Echo.

"If I'm not getting to you, look." Kana showed him her phone screen. "Ruby talks about how you're doing a lot of the work for Whispers of Echo, and people love you. They're finding things you're working on and are sending you love. You're the perfect brother in their eyes, and after hearing just how much work you're doing, they want you to rest too."