* ℛᵁᴮᵞ ℋᴼˢᴴᴵᴺᴼ → 𝒯ᴴᴱ 𝒫ᴬˢᵀ *

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚖 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏, 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ 𝒴ᴼᵁ 𝒢ᴱᵀ 𝑀ᴱ 𝒮ᴼ 𝐻ᴵᴳᴴ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ 𝒯ᴴᴱ 𝒩ᴱᴵᴳᴴᴮᴼᵁᴿᴴᴼᴼᴰ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ any Idol's Beginning fan why Sarina wasn't friends with Melt Narushima before the show started, they would say it was because he became a bully, and she didn't like that

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ any Idol's Beginning fan why Sarina wasn't friends with Melt Narushima before the show started, they would say it was because he became a bully, and she didn't like that. If you asked them why he was a bully, they would say it was because he knew he looked good enough to become popular and got arrogant because of it. But if you asked them how they knew that, they wouldn't know. They probably just assumed he realized it after people kept complimenting him, because that was what Ruby thought.

It wasn't that.

She forgot what the episode was supposed to be about Akane and the consequences of people's actions once Melt explained everything to her. He looked uncomfortable explaining it to just her, and it made her worried about how the fans were going to take it. But when she told him they could think of something else, he shook his head and told her this was what he wanted.

So, they went along with it and filmed the episode.

Mem-Cho offered earlier to watch the episode air at her house. When Sarina got there, Yuki and Kengo were there as well. Everyone seemed happy even when Nobuyuki came, but once Melt did, the mood seemed to go down.

"Why is everyone looking at me like that?" he whispered to Sarina.

"Because of the newest episode," she whispered back.

"Do you think—"

"Don't leave. You should watch this just as much as we should."

"I can watch it somewhere else."