* 𝒜ᵟᵁᴬᴹᴬᴿᴵᴺᴱ ℋᴼˢᴴᴵᴺᴼ → 𝒯ᴴᴱ 𝒪ᴸᴰᴱᴿ ℬᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ *

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ ℋᴬᴿᴰᴱᴿ, ℬᴱᵀᵀᴱᴿ, ℱᴬˢᵀᴱᴿ, 𝒮ᵀᴿᴼᴺᴳᴱᴿ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ 𝒟ᴬᶠᵀ 𝒫ᵁᴺᴷ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪᴛ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴜs ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ, sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ teamwork between Aqua and Kana, the two of them had managed to get into several ads and manage to get into several shows as characters who only appeared once

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ teamwork between Aqua and Kana, the two of them had managed to get into several ads and manage to get into several shows as characters who only appeared once. They had managed to get into some roles that appeared in more than one episode, but that wasn't the usual case.

Aqua didn't mind, though. If he was finding ways to help Ruby become an idol, then he had to focus on finding ways to help her. He could focus on his acting career later or push it to the side for now.

One of the things he decided to help her with was starting her social media accounts. After seeing what other social media accounts other idols had, he was about to help her get started on them before realizing her social media accounts should relate to her concept—one that he didn't know yet. When he asked her what her concept was, she shrugged and said she didn't have one yet. That was going to be a problem.

"Think about it," he said. "What do you like to do? What's important to you? What is something you've always wanted?"

Ruby, who had just come back from practicing her dancing skills, didn't seem as if she was paying attention to what he was saying. However, her eyes were hit with a realization when he said the last one. Before she could stop herself, she said, "I want my concept to be for sick girls in hospitals. For the kids that don't think there's hope in the future. For them to have someone to look up to and brighten their days."

Aqua stayed silent.

"I can have a dreamy concept," she continued. "Like a place where nothing goes wrong and everything is okay. A dream concept made for sick little girls in the hospital. That's what I want."

In a way, Ruby reminded him occasionally of Sarina Tendouji, a patient in his past life he cared for. They both had the same sparkles in their eyes, the same motivation, and the same dreams until Ai's death. His mind kept wondering if they were the same person, yet he always pushed those thoughts away.

"We can make that work," he forced himself to say. They would need research on other dream-like accounts to see what they were doing, but they had time.

"That's not it," she said. "I also want a stage name. And I want to act differently. So... So I'm more interesting."

Aqua knew his sister well enough to know when she was lying. However, he also knew her well enough to know when she didn't want to tell him something. He could tell she didn't want to tell him the real reason why she wanted a stage name and to act differently, but if that was what she wanted, then as her brother, he would support her.