* ℛᵁᴮᵞ ℋᴼˢᴴᴵᴺᴼ → ℐᴰᴼᴸ ' ˢ ℬᴱᴳᴵᴺᴺᴵᴺᴳ *

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ ℬᴱᴶᴱᵂᴱᴸᴱᴰ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ 𝒯ᴬᵞᴸᴼᴿ 𝒮ᵂᴵᶠᵀ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴅᴏ? ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ sʜɪɴᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʀᴜʙʏ finished calling Miyako and Aqua and telling she got on Idol's Beginning, she immediately went to talk to Ichigo in-person

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʀᴜʙʏ finished calling Miyako and Aqua and telling she got on Idol's Beginning, she immediately went to talk to Ichigo in-person. She was not ready to go through this alone.

She had updated him on every step. After getting things straight with Aqua about how her dreamy aesthetic would look on her social media accounts and on her, she told him she was calling her friend just to call Ichigo. He told her to try posting something that would draw attention to her, and she thought covers would be good. She tried a cover of one of B-Komachi's old songs to remind her of Ai, and wouldn't you know it, it got the attention of people. She started posting dance covers too, and it wasn't only to B-Komachi songs, and that got more people's attention.

Enough to fit Masaya's requirements of being well-known.

She was going to be casted as an up-and-coming idol. She may or may not have hinted a music video coming up, so that rumour was up in the air with her new fanbase. It was getting her more attention, but now that she had it, she wasn't sure how to deal with it. It wasn't like she wanted them in the first place.

When she saw Ichigo, the first thing he said was, "You absolutely cannot lose this fanbase, Ruby. Keep it for as long as possible. Being famous has its advantages, and now that it's possible for you to have it, don't lose it."

"I won't," Ruby promised.

"You also have to remember that you're not as well-known as others. Yes, your stage name is starting to go around the Internet, but you don't hear people talking about you in real life. Thankfully, I've heard rumours that someone else that's also new is going to be there, so you'll have someone else there, but remember your place."

Once he was sure she remembered, he continued. "Use this show as an opportunity. Remember to keep your dreamy and somewhat mysterious attitude, but don't be afraid to push yourself out there. When your on set, you're not Ruby Hoshino anymore; you're Sarina, a promising new idol. Keep acting even if the camera's not rolling, because it will be easier to be Sarina if you keep acting like her. Get as much screen time as you can, and push Sarina out there and make a name for her."

"How do I get that screen time?"

"Make yourself interesting. We'll need a backstory for you, dreams, likes, dislikes, passions, everything."

"So...you basically treat me like one of those original characters?"

"We treat Sarina like an original character. Ruby can be whoever she wants, but if Sarina wants to stand out, then that's how we treat her."

Ruby nodded. "Do you know when filming starts? Masaya didn't mention it to me."

"It should be soon." Ichigo pulled out a notebook. "Now come on. You didn't plan Sarina's life story with Aqua, and need to get started on that."