* 𝒜ᵟᵁᴬᴹᴬᴿᴵᴺᴱ ℋᴼˢᴴᴵᴺᴼ → 𝒢ᴱᵀᵀᴵᴺᴳ ℛᴱᴬᴰᵞ *

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ ℳᴬᵀᴵᴸᴰᴬ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ ℋᴬᴿᴿᵞ 𝒮ᵀᵞᴸᴱˢ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ ᴅᴀʏs

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ ℳᴬᵀᴵᴸᴰᴬ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ ℋᴬᴿᴿᵞ 𝒮ᵀᵞᴸᴱˢ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ ᴅᴀʏs

ᴀǫᴜᴀ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ studying about music videos recently. Now knowing more about it, the cost of it was starting to scare even him, and Miyako was the one dealing with the costs.

He tried taking his mind off of them by finally listening to Kana and going around auditioning for small roles. It wasn't as though he was putting his full effort into them, but it was enough to keep Kana happy.

When he wasn't studying editing and wasn't rehearsing, Aqua was watching The Beginning of an Idol. Ruby, who went purely by her stage name on the show, was getting a decent amount of screen time. It wasn't too much to make her outshine the rest, but it was enough for her a known member on the show, unlike poor Akane Kurokawa whose screen time mainly came from her interactions with Ruby.

Though, the screen time for Ruby mainly came from her disliking Melt. Several episodes had already come out, and fans were theorizing what could have made her dislike him, making the show take advantage of that by making them seem as if they had a mysterious past. Fans had decided it was fact they knew each other before, but what came after that was unknown. Was it because they were rivals in school? He was her bully? Did they use to date?

He couldn't remember if Ruby and Melt spent any actual time together during the filming of Today Will Be Sweet. Even if they did, they most likely didn't spend a lot of time talking to each other since Melt was still arrogant, though he seemed to cool down a lot now. He, however, never asked Ruby; he didn't want to invade her privacy, and she was too tired to talk anyway.

Since Ruby was so busy, Aqua took it upon himself to help plan the music video along with Miyako. He saw some people online saying she "didn't have a place in the show" due to technically not doing anything. Even Melt had Today Will Be Sweet as something he did. He wasn't letting his sister face any more backlash than necessary.

"What do you need for a music video?" he asked Miyako as he scanned over his notes. "You need the music, obviously, and also scenes, props, outfits..."

"Making a music video is harder than just the lyrics," Miyako said. "We don't have a storyboard yet, and we'll need to decide what kind of music video we're going for."

"What do you mean?"

"There are four types of music videos. Performance music videos are basic, someone performing a song. Narrative music videos are stories inside the music video, using the music to help. Concept videos are artistic expressions, using whatever you wish to make your music video with no rules. Finally, lyric videos are the easiest since the only thing showing are the lyrics. We could decide what type to do, but I think Ruby would appreciate it more if we let her choose."