* 𝒜ᵟᵁᴬᴹᴬᴿᴵᴺᴱ ℋᴼˢᴴᴵᴺᴼ → 𝒯ᴼᴰᴬʸ 𝒲ᴵᴸᴸ 𝐵ᴱ 𝒮ᵂᴱᴱᵀ *

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ 𝒜ᴸᴸ 𝒯ᴴᴱ 𝒲ᴬʸ 𝒰ᴾ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ 𝐹ᴬᵀ 𝒥ᴼᴱ 𝒜ᴺᴰ 𝑅ᴱᴹʸ 𝑀ᴬ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴜᴘ

ᴀQᴜᴀᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʜᴏꜱʜɪɴᴏ ᴡᴀꜱ about to see if he could go to high school for the second time, though it wasn't as if anyone other than his twin sister, Ruby Hoshino, knew that

ᴀQᴜᴀᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʜᴏꜱʜɪɴᴏ ᴡᴀꜱ about to see if he could go to high school for the second time, though it wasn't as if anyone other than his twin sister, Ruby Hoshino, knew that. In fact, not even she knew the details of his past life.

He preferred not to talk about it. Though he was fine with being a doctor named Gorou Amamiya, he would prefer to leave that life behind. Now, he was Aquamarine Hoshino, and he needed to make his mother, Ai Hoshino, proud of him in the afterlife.

He promised himself he would help her give birth to healthy babies in his past life, after all. Even if he had to change how he acted, Ai would have children she would be proud of.

"My name is Aquamarine Hoshino," he told the interviewers, making sure he was smiling and looking presentable and friendly at the same time. "I'm with Strawberry Productions."

"Your name is definitely unique," one of them said as they looked through the papers he submitted.

"Just call me Aqua," he said, once again reminded at the absurdity of his name. He understood that Ai had named him that for his eye colour, but did he have to be named Aquamarine when Ruby had one that was more than a thousand times better?

One of the interviewers gasped. "You have a standardized test score of 70! Why are you applying for our school when we only require 40?"

Aqua smiled. "I was impressed with your performing arts program. I want to become an actor, so I thought this school would help me the most."

If anything, he knew they were impressed by him. He knew that he would be accepted for having a high standardized test score thanks to being a certified doctor in his past life, so he wasn't too worried. He shouldn't have to be, because he knew just from their faces that he was accepted.

. . .

ᴀQᴜᴀ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ with Ruby outside of her classroom. She had her usual bubbly smile, so he could assume hers went well.

"I'm so excited for when school starts!" she said, bouncing on her heels. "Look at how many people there are!"

They had both seen plenty of well-known people. Even though he hadn't gotten a lot of acting jobs lately, he still had some roles from when he was younger to boost him. Ruby, on the other hand, hadn't received much public attention in her current life, let alone her past. He was worried she might get bullied by her other more famous classmates, but her usual upbeat smile showed him she never worried about that. He could always trust Ruby to have a bright smile on her face.

"Wait, what if we're not accepted?" Ruby held her head in playful shock. "I don't have another school in mind!"

"I'm sure we'll be accepted," Aqua assured her. "I already have a much higher standardized test score than needed, and you're hard-working enough to get in."