* ℛᵁᴮᵞ ℋᴼˢᴴᴵᴺᴼ → 𝑅ᵁˢᴬ *

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ 𝒮ᴬʸ 𝒴ᴱˢ 𝓉ᴼ 𝐻ᴱᴬⱽᴱᴺ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ 𝐿ᴬᴺᴬ 𝒹ᴱᴸ 𝑅ᴬʸ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ 𝒮ᴬʸ 𝒴ᴱˢ 𝓉ᴼ 𝐻ᴱᴬⱽᴱᴺ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ 𝐿ᴬᴺᴬ 𝒹ᴱᴸ 𝑅ᴬʸ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ

ʀᴜʙʏ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ best place to talk to Melt would be at a café with a private room. She got there first and waited for Melt, who came soon after. He looked a little nervous about being there, and she couldn't say she blamed him. If it was her, she'd be nervous too. She hadn't been the friendliest to him, but she had to change that now.

"You made it!" she said with the warmest smile she could. "I was starting to worry you wouldn't show up."

Melt didn't reply as he sat in the chair across from her. Again, she couldn't really blame him.

"Did you want something?" he eventually asked.

"Oh, right, yeah." She looked around the room, hoping it might make him feel a little more comfortable that she wasn't focusing on him. "You know how we're who the fans want to see, right?"

"Yes..."

"But we can't really say we talked for five seconds on the set of Sweet Today and hated each other from then on."

"It's more like you hate me..."

"I don't hate you."

He blinked several times, his eyebrows furrowing. "You act like it."

"When you have an actor for a brother," she said, smug, "then you get some acting skills rubbed off on you. "Anyway, saying the truth will disappoint the fans. That means we have to come up with a backstory for us. I would've tried to come up with it myself, but I thought it'd be best for you to know, too."

He nodded. "What do you have in mind?"

Ruby bit her lip. "Childhood friends? People think we might've known each other when we were kids thanks to my music video. Also, Mem-Cho thinks 'Rusa' is your nickname for me, so maybe we can go on that. I don't know where it would've come from, though..."

Melt pointed to her. "Your eyes. They're ruby, aren't they? It's a mix of your stage name and your eye-colour. If you don't want your real name to be public...you can say you always liked the name Sarina or something."

She completely forgot about her eyes. Thank God, Ai named her after her eyes, just like Aqua! "Okay! But does that mean I need a nickname for you?"

He shrugged. "If you want."

If Ruby got her nickname because of her eyes...then maybe the same could be said for Melt. She squinted at his dark yellow eyes, trying to think of a way to combine yellow with Melt. "How about...Mellow?"

The look on his face was enough of an answer.

"Yelt? Yelmel? Melyel? Eltow? That sounds like 'elbow.' Elbow?"