Eighteen

I put my robe on and went outside to find Jupiter holding Jaxson who was crying hysterically. It was the saddest thing, but I was to fix that. Jupiter gave me Jax and I took him to the nursery; Raylen was holding a sleeping Annalise. 

'Where was Tyler?'  I thought. 

I grabbed a bib and sat on the nursing couch. I looked at Raylen and cleared my throat. He looks at me and went out to the living room with Annalise. When I started breastfeeding Jupiter came in so, I put a blanket over my shoulder.  

"Jup!" I exclaimed.

She looked at me. "Oh come on. I have the same body parts." She clears her throat. I rolled my eyes. "So, I made an appointment for dress shopping. We need to start planning the wedding."     

I looked at her intrigued. "Okay. Yeah, you're right. When's the appointment?"  

She sat next to me. "Tomorrow at noon. Obviously since your mom hasn't been here since the babies were born I thought Raylen and I could come along. I already told him about it. He actually wants to come. See his baby sister picking out his dress. Since your dad isn't here. "   

My heart melted. My brother wanted to come with me to pick out my wedding dress? I looked at Jupiter and nodded emotionally. Whenever I got done with feeding Jaxson I put him in his crib and rubbed his little belly. He went right to sleep.    

I swiftly went to my room and closed the door and locked it. I heard water running and I investigated what was going on. Jack was laying in the bath with bubbles all around him. He saw me and smiled. I slipped off my robe and got into the bath. I sat in front of Jack. He turned the water off and laid back down. He sighed happily. I laid down on Jack's shoulder and his hands wrapped around my stomach near my breasts. He kissed my neck and held me tightly.  

    "So, we should be plan the wedding, right? But Jup would be our planner you know." He chuckles. 

"I'm actually going with her and Raylen to pick my dress." I said, enthusiastically.

"I bet the dress will be the most gorgeous one." He lifts my chin towards his so he could look at me.   

"As much as I can, but my body sucks."

"Delilah Rose Holland! Your body does not suck! It literally carried our babies who are already freaking amazing I might add and your body makes you, you." He exclaimed. 

"Mm." 

Jack got out and scooped me out like I weighed nothing. I gasped in surprise. Jack put me on the bed and I got scared for some reason. He hovered over me after he put on his briefs. He looked down at me passionately and said warmly, "I know it's normal to question your body image after having a baby, let alone two, but you wanna know if I'm still in love with you?"   

I nodded nervously.

Jack kissed my chin and went to the top of my neck. His lips went to my shoulder and chest. He goes down to the tip of my breast and I groaned. He looks at me and his lips trailed= down to my stomach and the tip of my belly button. His lips moved to my upper thighs before coming up to lips and kissing them tenderly and gently. I wrapped my legs around Jack's waist and his head sat down on my chest. I groaned softly as his head hits my left breast. 

"Oh, sorry." He said, apologetically.     

"Mm." I grabbed a strand of Jack's hair start to play with it. He moans softly as I rub on his head. I start questioning something. I looked at the wall and asked, "Um---Jack?" He looks at me curiously. Suddenly we heard a knock and Jack grabbed the sheet and covered me.