Sixteen

When we got into our hospital room my mom came and gave me a kiss on my forehead. She put her purse on a chair and looked at Jack disgustingly. Her expression was surprised. I started to have contractions and all I could do was squeeze Jack's hand and breathe deeply. My mom sat down in a chair and said, "Jack, who would've realized you were the one to knock my daughter up." Jack and I glared at my mom.        

"Mother!" I said, in pain.

"What? I'm just being honest." She said, as it was a natural thing to say.

Jack looked at me and saw that I was upset. "With all due respect, Ms. Holland. You're upsetting my fiancé." 

"You're kicking me out?" She asked.

I looked at her disapprovingly. "Yes. It seems like you're not supportive and you're being rude to Jack. Goodbye, mom!"  

My mom got up and left. I started to cry as I started to have another contraction. I groaned loudly. I tried to go on my fours like my doctor said to  when I have contractions. I could feel Jack's hand on my back. I couldn't help but cry. I was so nervous about this birth. My contractions were closer and closer together. I laid back down on my back with Jack's help and Tyler came in. He had black joggers and a white tank top. His strawberry blonde hair was parted with a fringe. He looked at me then at Jack.

"Oh, dude you weren't kidding. She really is pregnant." Tyler said. 

"Dude! Go out in the waiting room like everyone else." Jack said, irritated.

"Easy, Daddy Jack. Just wanted to congratulate Delilah. Congratulations, Delilah on everything."  

"Thanks?" I said, confused. 

A few hours later with small talk from Tyler, the doctor came in and checked me. Jack grabbed Tyler and kicked him out. The doctor looked surprised and concerned. It got me worried. 

"Is--is everything okay?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. You're just nine centimeters dilated. We need to get the team going and you need to get ready to push." The doctor said in a rush.       

I hyperventilated. I was so nervous. Jack cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes. His expression was happiness and seriousness. "This is it, Delilah. Now or never. Our babies depend on you." I kissed Jack softly. He smiled big.  

When the doctors, nurses, and everyone else came in Jack grabbed my hand and I squeezed it when I felt a contraction. My doctor put gloves on and came to the end of my bed. "Okay, Ms. Holland. Let's start pushing." She said. I looked at Jack anxiously and gave it all I had.   

An hour of pushing my doctor said, "Okay, one more push and Twin A is going to be out."        

"I can't---I can't!" I said, exhaustedly. 

Jack cupped my cheeks. "Yes, you can. Yes, you can." 

I gave it one big push and I heard screaming. I knew Jax was here. I saw him and he had blue eyes and dark hair. I looked at Jack and sobbed. Jack gave me a soft, gentle kiss.    

"Alright, Ms. Holland. Let's push." 

I pushed and I heard more crying. Faint crying. I didn't know if it was Jax or Annalise until I saw blonde head of hair. She had brown eyes. Jack rushed to see the babies. I was worried about them. They were crying so much. Jack helped swaddle Annalise and the nurse swaddled Jax. Jack held Annalise for a few minutes. He looked into her eyes.

"Hi, baby girl. This is Daddy. I love you so much, Liesy."  

The nurse handed me to Jax and he laid on my chest. He started to suck his thumb. I was watching Jack bond with Annalise. He had taken off his hoodie and had Annalise to his chest. My heart melted. 

"You're not allowed to date until you're thirty, understood young lady?" Jack said, softly.        

I giggled. 

I looked at Jax. "Son---son, you're not allowed to have a girlfriend until you're thirty." Jack looked over at me and chuckled. We're complete and we have our family. We have our sweet, sweet  babies and they're here with us and they are apart of us. All of us.      

Jack put Annalise on my chest and I looked right into her eyes. I remember looking at Jack's baby pictures and she was the definition of Jack. She was going to grow up looking like her father and Jax was going to look like me.    

Jack sat on the bed by me. "Jaxson looks just like you." Jack said, looking at me. He put his lips on my neck. His lips were soft. He kissed my lips and looked back at the babies.   

"You make beautiful babies." I said, looking at Jack.  

Jack smiled and kissed my forehead. "We---we make beautiful babies. And we're good at it." 

I rolled my eyes. I kissed my babies forehead as they slept on my chest. Suddenly Jupiter and Raylen barged in. They became quiet when they saw the babies sleeping. Jupiter looked at Jack and nodded in approval. Raylen grabbed a chair and sat by me. He watched the babies.  Jack grabbed Jupiter and hugged her.       

"You guys make beautiful babies." Jupiter said, looking at Jack.  

"I agree," Raylen said. "Can I hold one of em?" 

I nodded and looked at Jack. He grabbed Jax and handed Jax to Raylen. I handed Annalise to Jupiter. "Say hello to Jax and Annalise."  Jack said, looking at Raylen and Jupiter.    

Jupiter looked down at Annalise and smiled softly. "hello, Annalise. It's your Aunt Jupiter. I love you so much already." Jupiter looked over at Raylen and Jax. "And you, Jaxson. Auntie Jupiter loves you too."       

My heart melted. I had everything a girl can ask for. My family, my babies, and a very handsome and very sexy fiancé who wants me every day. Who choses me every day. My life couldn't be anymore perfect.