Seventeen

It's been two days since Jax and Annalise were born and I was ready to go home. I wanted to go home. I was so sore. I knew my body was never going to be the same ever again. I felt self conscious whenever I saw myself in the mirror. I don't know how I'm going to pick a sexy dress with my body being all destroyed.      

It was a blessing to be pregnant but I didn't know what the outcome was with my body. My boobs were the size of huge basketballs and my stomach was still huge and saggy. I didn't like looking at myself.  whenever Jack was putting the babies in their carseats, I changed into my going home outfit. Which was pink baggy sweatpants and Jack's black 'Miami' hoodie.     

Whenever I come out from the bathroom Jack chuckled, but his smile despaired when he saw my sad face. He put the babies down by the bed. He grabbed me and put me on the bed. The babies started to coo and I smiled halfway.  Jack sat next to me and held me. I felt safe whenever I was with him. Whenever he held me.           

"What's wrong, Baby?" He asked, softly.  

"Jack, I don't like my body. Do you even love my body anymore?"  

Jack sighed. His facial expression was soft. "I love every inch of your body. Not only your body. inside and out. Just all of you, Delilah."     

I put my head on Jack's shoulder and sighed. "I---I can't even get a sexy, beautiful dress. My used to be beautiful body is now a baby machine." I choked up.

 Jack kissed my head. "I love you in anything. I'll love you in any dress."  He said, rubbing my back. 

"Thank you, but weddings are a special time. They're meant to be a sexy, beautiful, sweet time. And after the wedding it's especially sexy." Jack smirked. "Oh, no, no. Sir, we're going to wear protection during that night." 

Jack sat there by me and held me until Jupiter and Raylen came in. They sighed happily and grabbed each twin. "Ready?" Raylen asked.   I nodded and stood up slowly. I was still so sore. Jack helped me to the car. I stayed in the back. I wanted to stay with the twins and make sure they were okay on the car ride home.    

Jupiter and Raylen were going to meet us at our condo to see if we needed anything. I love them so much. Tyler was going to come to meet his adoptive niece and nephew.  

When we got home Jack grabbed the babies and Jupiter helped me out of the car. When we got inside I sat on the couch and relaxed. I grabbed Annalise and bonded with her by feeding her. Jack grabbed Jax and sat next to me. When Tyler knocked I put a blanket over me and looked at Jack. Jack smiled when Tyler came in. 

When Tyler saw Jax his eyes went soft. Jack waved for him to come closer. Tyler sat on the couch leg by Jack. Jack looked at Tyler and said, "Meet Jaxson Micheal." I put Jack's hoodie down and Annalise coos. I put the blanket down and Tyler smiles when he sees her. "And meet Annalise Avery." I said, happily.        

Tyler looked at both Jack and I. He creases Jax's cheek and said, "Beautiful names for stunning babies." Tyler came over and sat by me. He looked at Annalise. He smiled at her while she coos at him.    

"Jack, Anna looks like the female version of you." He said.  

I looked at Jack. "See? She's your twin Jackson." 

Jack smiled. 

"Yep. She's my beautiful girl." He said. 

Tyler picked Annalise from my arms as I nodded of approval when he asked, "Can I hold her?" I grabbed Jack and cupped his cheeks. I looked into his eyes. They were soft.My lips met his in a soft, gentle kiss. I could feel his breath on my face as we kissed.  

Raylen grabbed Jaxson and put him into the nursery. Jack grabbed me and his hands went around my back. He held me tight around him when he kissed me. When Jack kissed my neck Tyler made a gagging and barfing sound. Jack and I sneered at Tyler.       

"Get a room." He whined. 

"Okay." Jack stood up and took my hand leading to our bedroom.   

When we were in our room Jack put me on our bed and he kissed me passionately. When things got too heated I put the breaks on. I was still so sore. I pulled away from Jack. He gave me a confused look.     

"I'm still so sore. They had to stitch me up." 

"Oh. Yeah, right. I forgot. You're going to be sore for a while." Jack stated. 

I nodded. "There's still something we still can do though." I said thoughtfully.   

"Hm?" 

I got up and headed towards our bathroom. I slipped off his hoodie and threw it on the ground. I felt strong arms wrapped around from behind and I smiled. Jack grabbed onto my bra straps and took them off my shoulder. He went to and kissed my shoulder. He grabbed my clasp and I gasped softly. He unclasped my bra. I turned around to see a shirtless Jack. He was so attractive. He was going to be my husband.    

He grabbed onto the edge of my sweatpants and took them off. He looked at me up and down and licked his lips slightly. I gulped.      

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

He shook his head. "Nothing. You're just so, so incredibly beautiful and sexy. And I can't wait to make you my wife."  

I bit my lip nervously. When Jack was serious, he was serious. And in this case he was intimidating almost. 

"Thank you." I look at Jack as he takes off his jeans.  "What is sexy in your eyes?" 

"Hm?"  He asked. 

 "What is sexy in your eyes?" 

Jack scooped me up and he turned on the shower. He put me down and pinned me against the wall. I gasped softly as he did. He looked into my eyes and said, "You are, future-Mrs. Hill." He smirks. He grabbed my left hand and kissed my ring finger. I looked and smiled at him. 

"Well, you're my sexy man." I said, enthusiastically.  

He smiled  and kissed me. We heard a knock on the door and Jupiter's voice saying, "Sorry to interrupt but, Delilah, Jaxson is hungry."    

Jack puts his forehead to mine and sighs. he knew I needed to go. I smiled. "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere, Mr. Hill." I smirked.   

Jack smirked. "Yes, ma'am."  

Was It Just A Trip?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें