Part 62

Last part preview..

" Prepare some porridge for lunch " taehyung said in cold tone.

" Y-yes sir " maid said while looking down.

Taehyung then gesture the maid to leave and she immediately left from there.

Ok back to story..

_____________________________________________

Taehyung then stand up from the couch and left to his office room.

He called the guards and tell them to send the CCTV footage of back gate, garden and all camera footage of around the mansion.

He then sat on his chair and was thinking deeply he was getting angry and worried by thinking that who must have dared to enter in mansion and too after the tight security.

He stands up from the chair and go towards window which was present in the office room and started staring at the backyard.

But he flinch a little when his phone ring.

He go towards the table and take his phone and sit on the chair and answer the call.

On the call..

" Hello Suga hyung " taehyung said in low tone.

" Hello bear how are you " Suga said.

" fine hyung, how are you " taehyung said.

" What happened bear you sounding low " Suga said.

" Um hyung that someone try to enter in mansion and climb the window and bun was alone in the room so he get scared after seeing the man so he started crying hard and when we enter in room the man already run out of the mansion from backyard " taehyung said in worried tone.

" what the hell bear send me the CCTV footage of the mansion and don't worry I will surely beat that bastard with my hands " Suga said in angry tone.

" Thank you hyung, um hyung that I was asking if you can stay at our place for somedays till this all things get sort out cause mochi and bun is very scared and kook is very close to you so he will feel safe around "  taehyung said sweetly.

" Sure bear we will be there at evening and don't worry we will find out soon about that man " Suga said calmly.

" Ok hyung thank you so much " taehyung said.

" Say thank you one more time I will come there and will spank you really hard " Suga said in joking way.

" Ok ok scary meow bye " taehyung said in teasing tone.

" YOU - " before Suga can say or scold taehyung, tae cut the call.

Taehyung chuckle and shook his head.

Taehyung then left the office room and slowly enter in there share bedroom.

He see that jimin and Jungkook is sleeping peacefully so he smile.

He peck jimin's forehead and laid beside Jungkook on the other side of the bed and peck jungkook cheeks and pull him towards his chest softly and hug him Jungkook snuggle more in taehyung's chest due to warmth.

Taehyung smile and was admiring jungkook and jimin's face.

Taehyung felt urge to bite those rosy little cheeks of Jungkook but he can't help pout a little and give a long peck in his cheeks.

He then look towards jimin and see that jimin's tshirt was hanging from shoulder and showing his milky soft skin so he smirk and slowly lay Jungkook on bed and get up from the bed and move towards jimin and pick him up in his arms and laid him on the couch and arrange the pillow around jungkook.

Hello then hover over jimin and softly peck his lips.

He then slowly started kissing jimin's neck and started giving him open mouth kisses.

Jimin wake up from his sleep feeling wet in his neck.

" T-ae w-ha-t are you do- " jimin sent was cut of my taehyung.

Taehyung then come near jimin's ear and whisper in deep husky voice.

" Making hickey sweetheart this Milky skin of yours is driving me crazy love, can I "  asking for permission.

Jimin smile and nodded his head as yes.

Taehyung then lick jimin's earlobe and smash his lips on jimin's neck and started bitting it softly.

_______________________________________________

80+ VOTES for next part..

So sorry for late upload my board exam is going on now I have 2/3 days holiday so thought to upload a short part hope you will like it and please do comments.

_________________________________________________

=======================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care..
Bye bye.......

Our Llittle bunny.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara