Part 45

Last part preview..

" ok bunny take whatever you want ok " taehyung said roaming around soft toys corner.

Soon taehyung purchase toys and take bags and keep it on car and sit on the car with jungkook on his lap and after that they left to go home.

Ok back to story..

______________________________________

Time skip it is now evening.

Taehyung wake up from his sleep and see jungkook beside him sleeping peacefully with small pout.

He softly smile and kiss his forehead and cheeks and carefully get up from the bed and keep pillows around him and cover him with blanket and left the room.

He came in living room and see that jimin is sitting on the couch drinking water and maid was standing in front of him he goes and stand behind the couch and Signal the maid to leave.

After that maid leave jimin finish drinking the water and keep the glass in the table and close his eyes due to tiredness.

Taehyung slowly sit beside jimin and hug him.

Jimin flinch badly.

" shh sh calm down calm down mochi it's me " taehyung said.

Jimin hug taehyung tightly.

" are you alright mochi " taehyung said while softly creasing his hairs.

" yes bear just tired " jimin said resting his head on his shoulder.

" then should I help you in fresh up " taehyung said.

" aish no need of that bear " jimin said.

Then they enjoy each others warmth there was pin drop silence in the mansion.

After good 10 minutes taehyung broke the hug slowly cause jimin slept in his arms he slowly pick jimin up and take him to room and lay him beside jungkook and kiss his forehead and cover him with blanket and kiss jungkook's forehead and then left the room.

He then enter in his office room and sit on his chair and started observing patients file.

Time skip in night.

Jimin wake up due to some noise and see that jungkook was talking in his sleep.

He chuckled and kiss his forehead.
But his smile fade away thinking something and his eyes become teary.

He quickly wipe his tears and hug jungkook softly.

He then look the time and widen his eyes and said.

" shit it's dinner time I am late " jimin said hurriedly go to washroom to wash his face after that he quickly arrange the pillows around jungkook and left the room.

He then go downstairs and ask maid about taehyung they said that taehyung is in his office room.

He then reach near taehyung's office room and knock in the door softly.

After hearing.   "Come in " he enter in room.

" bear come for dinner " jimin said slowly.

" mochi " taehyung said looking towards jimin who was not smiling like everyday and eyes are little swallon.

" come here " taehyung said looking towards jimin.

" huh " jimin said being a little nervous cause of taehyung's dark eyes.

" Do I have to repeat myself " taehyung said with cold tone.

Jimin gulp and slowly go towards taehyung as soon as he came near taehyung he pick jimin up and made him sit on his lap in staddling position.

Jimin gasp due to sudden action.

" mochi what happened did you cried " taehyung said now in totally soft tone.

" n-no-nothing " jimin said and try not to shutter but failed.

" then why did you shutter mochi tell me what happened bubba you know that I am always here for you to console you to support you so tell me my sweetheart" taehyung said and hug jimin.

Jimin then tightly hug back taehyung and started crying hard.

" let it out mochi " taehyung said while rubbing jimin's back soothingly.

_______________________________________

60+VOTES for next part..

_______________________________________

================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye......