|Chapter 4: Unraveling Reunion|

Y/N's POV STARTS-

Y/N's POV: 
 My heart pounded in my chest, threatening to burst with the weight of unresolved emotions. As JK introduced Jimin, I struggled to maintain my facade, my mind reeling with conflicting thoughts and memories.

JK's concern was evident, his words cutting through my turmoil like a knife. But I couldn't let him see the extent of my inner turmoil, not now. So, I mustered up a fake smile, hoping it would suffice to mask the storm raging within.

Jimin's presence only intensified the chaos inside me. His eyes bore into mine, a silent apology echoing in their depths. But I couldn't bring myself to acknowledge it, not when the wounds he left behind were still fresh and raw.

As the pleasantries exchanged, I couldn't help but wonder why fate had chosen this moment to throw us back together. Was it a cruel twist of destiny or a chance for closure? I didn't have the answers, only the ache of unanswered questions gnawing at my soul.

JK: Okay then meet my friend, my best buddy- Jimin. Park Jimin. And Jimin that's my wife Y/N.

Jimin: Hi, Ms. Y/N. Oh! I'm sorry! Mrs. JK.*smiles*

Y/N: Hello, Mr. Park! Nice to meet you. *smiles*

Jimin: It's a pleasure. *slightly smiling*

[As JK made the introductions, Y/N's heart skipped a beat. Her eyes met Jimin's, and for a moment, time seemed to stand still. Memories flooded her mind, memories of laughter and tears, of whispered promises and shattered dreams. But beneath the surface, there lay a current of unresolved emotions, a tangled web of love and heartache that refused to be forgotten.

Jimin's smile faltered ever so slightly as he addressed Y/N, a flicker of regret dancing in his eyes. Despite his attempt at casualness, the weight of their shared history hung heavy in the air, casting a shadow over their reunion.

Y/N returned Jimin's smile, her facade unwavering even as her heart threatened to betray her. She extended her hand, the touch of his skin sending a jolt of electricity through her veins. But she quickly reined in her emotions, burying them beneath a mask of politeness.

As they exchanged pleasantries, the tension between them was palpable, a silent acknowledgment of the past that lingered between them like an unspoken truth.]

JK's POV:  
Watching Y/N's reaction, a knot formed in my stomach. Something was amiss, and I couldn't shake off the feeling of unease. Was there a hidden history between Y/N and Jimin that I wasn't aware of? The way they looked at each other spoke volumes, a silent conversation laden with unspoken words.