⏳Vows To His Queen⏳

Start from the beginning

[Hong's Groomsmen]

   Hong then saw the cake Woo and Mingi were bringing out

   Hong then saw the cake Woo and Mingi were bringing out. It was absolutely stunning.
    The time was almost here. The ceremony was about to start. Hong was standing in his spot under the alter. He was a nervous mess again. Yunho was standing behind him as his best man trying to calm Hong's nerves. On the other side of the aisle Hwa was behind the doors that lead from the outside to the crew's bedrooms. Papa Kim was going to walk Hwa down the aisle as a welcome into their family. Haneul was the flower girl and Bum was the ringbearer. Mama Kim and Mama Choi were going to open the doors. Hwa was getting touchups behind the doors. He was also starting to get nervous as he gripped onto his bouquet. Papa Kim came up beside him getting into position. He gently took Hwa's hand and made them lock arms. Papa Kim put his other hand on Hwa's hand that was gripping onto Papa Kim's arm to let him know that it's ok to be nervous but everything is going to be ok. Hwa took a deep breath, realizing his life was about to change forever.
Papa Choi freshened up Hong then sat back down in his spot. The music started playing. Haneul and Bumjoong came out with Haneul softly tossing red rose petals. Haneul and Bum branched off with Haneul standing on Hwa's side with Wooyoung(as the groom of honor), Yeosang, and Mingi. Bum went and stood on Hongjoong's side behind Yunho and in front of San and Jongho. The music changed and the big doors opened to show Seonghwa and Papa Kim on the other side. The crowd gasped at how beautiful Hwa was. Hongjoong was in awe at how gorgeous his bride was. He thought he could never see Hwa more beautiful than he already was but Hwa surely proved him wrong today.
Hwa and Papa Kim walked down the aisle and Papa Kim handed Hwa off to Hongjoong. "You are absolutely stunning." HJ whispered to him, smiling. "Thank you." Hwa said shyly.
The preacher soon started the ceremony. "Dear friends and family of the pirate and siren, we welcome and thank you for being part of this important occasion. We are gathered together on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of Kim Hongjoong and soon to be Kim Seonghwa. Every one of us has a deep desire to love and to be loved. Your marriage today is a public and legal affirmation of the bonding that you had already begun. Marriage is a commitment to live that will allow you to share your lives together. Marriage will stretch you as individuals, deepen your love for one another, and bring out the best in each other. So, enjoy your marriage and let it be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again." The preacher paused before continuing.
"Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the day, it is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your body. No, don't blush, I am telling you some truths. That is just being "in love," which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. (Captain Corelli's Mandolin by Louis De Bernieres)" He paused again, clearing his throat. "At this time we will have the flying of the unity lantern. The couple has chosen to let a lantern into the sky as a symbol of their families uniting to form one. Before Kim Hongjoong and Park Seonghwa fly their lanterns, allow me to explain the symbolism behind these lanterns. The two outside lanterns have been lit to symbolize the two families from which these individuals have come. The couple will light the center lantern. The three lanterns will then be flown. One lantern for each of them, and one lantern for the unity of their new family, and as a symbol of their commitment to each other and to a lasting and loving marriage. Hongjoong and Seonghwa, please take your lanterns."
The two smiled at each other before walking over to a table where each of the lanterns had been previously lit. They each took their lanterns and went to the side of the ship, letting go of the lanterns and watching them fly and circle each other. The third lantern was soon brought to them and they lit it together before they both pushed it into the sky.
After the lantern flying, they returned to their places in front of the alter. "Hongjoong, you may say your vows" Hong smiles, pulling a book out of his pocket and reading from it. "I, Kim Hongjoong, take thee, Park Seonghwa, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." the preacher smiled softly "And Seonghwa, your vows" Hwa took the book from Hong with a smile on his face, reading from it as Hong did. "I, Park Seonghwa, take thee, Kim Hongjoong, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." Seonghwa closed the book and handed it over to Wooyoung. Woo smiled and gently put it in his pocket. "You may now join hands" The preacher said softly. The two held each other's hand, nervously smiling at each other. Bum came over and handed the ring case over to the preacher, nodding silently.