"You lucky I gotta feed King anyways." He told me as he sat up. King was his dog, he was a cane corso and he was big as hell.

"You be starving me and him." I shook my head and got up from the bed.

"Cmere." He looked at me. I walked over to his side of the bed and stood in front of him while he sat on the edge.

He wrapped his arms around my lower body and looked up at me.

"What?" I smiled at him.

"Nun. I just wanted you close to me." He mumbled and slid his hands underneath the shirt I had on which was his and started rubbing my back gently.

Amir's love language was physical touch. It didn't matter what we were doing or where we were he always made it his mission to touch me in some kind of way.

I never minded it because I'm the same way.

After me and him were on the phone that one day we immediately grew closer. We were with each other all the time except for when I had to go to school, even then we still saw each other cause he picked me up and dropped me off.

A month and a half isn't that long but we just clicked so well and it felt like we knew each other forever.

"So. Your birthday next week. How we feeling?" I looked down at him and put my arms around his neck and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Ion know. I'm not looking forward to it." He told me.

"Why not?"

"Cause ion never look forward to my birthday. It ain't nothing special it's just another day of the year." He expressed.

"You're turning 21. You not even a little bit excited?"

"No cause ain't nothing gon change. Everything I can do at 21 I do it now already." He said.

"It's not nothing special you wanna do?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not for real. Just be with you."

"You always with me." I laughed.

"Exactly. See, nothing gon change." He said before removing his hands out of my shirt and slapped my butt with both hands then stood up. "Lemme feed you before you start that shit."

"What shit?"

"You get mad when you hungry and that shit be blowing me. Be starting arguments cause you want some food." He shook his head.

"Well at least you're aware." I told him before we both exited out of his room and walked into the kitchen.

As soon as we did we were greeted by King and he immediately ran over to me and damn near knocked me over.

"Jesus. What do you feed him? He too fucking big." I looked at Amir before kneeling down to rub King because I knew that's what he wanted.

"I only feed him raw food. Not that kibble shit cause he allergic." Amir said as he opened the refrigerator to prepare King's food.

After playing with King while Amir made his food I sat down on the counter. He better cook me something next or it's gonna be a problem.