Everyone started their dinner with kheer ,well I love sweets but because of my basketball training I won't eat them much .

But now it's time I can eat for now and burn my calories later .

I eagerly took the spoon full of kheer and put it in my mouth and I coughed hard .

The kheer is so salty . Vani immediately patted my back , Priya Maa said slowly beta , have some water . My akka quickly gave water .

I took it and drank some water , I'm relieved .

My akka spoke " slowly sweety the kheer is not running , Eat slow ".

I put a fake smile .

My jiju asked in concern " are you okay diya ? ".

I said " I'm ok jiju " .

Well I feel someone is smiling it's the tower , he slowly bent towards my ears and whispered " got your own taste ".

I'm confused then I saw everyone loving the kheer and completed it . Now I understood he wantedly put salt in my kheer .

Now I'm angry at him and I want my revenge but it's not the right time , I quietly ate the food avoiding kheer .

Anand bro said diya you didn't ate kheer .

Everyone looked at me .

Well I covered it up saying " Bro , actually I can't eat sweets coz I'm a basketball player and I've to maintain my diet , Actually I loved it but I've to control my craving " .

Bro spoke " oh ! That's great beta looks like you are well focused " .

I smiled and said thankyou .

RUHAAN POV :

Well we finished our dinner and I don't understand what happened to Aditya .
I saw him putting salt in diya's kheer .

I got angry with him to do such mischievous things just like a kid . I thought to handle this matter later .

Mom took everyone of us into the hall .
I looked around and I understood mom planned the rituals .

Now I'm getting excited and I can't wait for it .

My mom made both of us to sit in opposite direction of the metal pot filled with white water and rose petals .

She told the instructions

" When I put ring inside the pot you both have to put your hands at a time in it and start searching the ring . If my son finds the ring first then my Bahu has to obey my son's orders but if my son loses and my Bahu wins then my son has to follow my Bahu orders " .

Okay ! Now I'm putting the ring 💍 inside 1 , 2 , 3 and go...

My mom put the ring inside and we both put our hands inside the vessel and started searching , we both caught the ring at a time .

She looked at me and our silence spoke
I found the ring first so , leave it .

Well I'm not letting the ring go so easily .

I held her hand between the finger gaps I can see she is freezed , I took the ring and slowly slided it to her finger giving a wink 😉 to her .

She quickly took her hand out and she showed the ring to everyone .

Well I lost and she won .

But actually I already lost for her and I won her when she started loving me .