harassment

LMAO i got harassed by my best friend's cousin.

i've known this kid since we were little but i didn't really hear much about him just a story here and there from my friend.

but he showed up to my step brother's grad party and apparently that's when he kinda started having feelings for me.

hes ugly as fuck.

anyways.

he added me on snap and tried rizzing me up n shit but i was kinda like no i dont really like you like that but i do wanna be friends

and he took that as

not yet

well.

he would always want to hang out with me except his whole family was telling me not to, and eventually he had to bring me to the store to get plan b because i had a little run in and he started to get pissed.

he texted my best friend to stop being friends with me so i would date him and my friend said fuck off you're gross for saying that, she does not like you at all.

he got drunk one night and kept going on a rant about how we were perfect for each other and how he doesn't understand why i don't feel the same

and eventually he kept doing that stuff and he asked me out twice before yelling at me for not wanting him and blocking me.

i was just like oh okay and moved on, but he enlisted in the military and went off into basic training and he added me on snapchat and gave me a whole rant about how he was doing this for the people he loved and i was apart of that group and i told him i didn't feel that way about him.

he went off and i didn't hear from him, but he came home and invited me to a birthday party and i agreed to go only under one condition: if my best friend was going.

she did.

he backed off but he was begging to hang out with me and i kept saying no no no until one night i asked him to get me alcohol and he did and that was new years, i told you about it. but i'm not gonna think about it because kms.

so after that he put me as his wallpaper after i begged him not to because that was really weird and telling him i did not want to be his girlfriend.

he kept telling me we were gonna get married and he was gonna give me a perfect life and we were perfect for each other and how could i not see it and how could i go for all these assholes.

every time he would get his phone for 30 minutes he would call ME.

i just started talking about all the guys i was talking to because he was not getting the hint.

he gave me $70 when he left, just because.

he then proceeded to get drunk and get angry and use that against me saying he's a great guy because he did that shit and how i can't see it and why don't i want to have his kids??

i told him never to fucking say that shit ever again to me.

but i hung up and i got a text!

i was like what fucking world is this kid living in thinking i'm gonna be hurt by that????

i think he thinks i love him too and i jsut wont admit it

well

hahah

i got ANOTHER text not even 10 minutes later

the "predicament" was my best friend sexually assaulting me!!!!

this kid would always shame me for saying i was depressed because he was in the army and he's depressed bc his grandpa died 5 years ago😢

if i had a bruise he'd fake pity for me and then tell me how his whole body hurt cause he was in the military so a little bruise doesn't count... i didn't complain about the bruise, it was just on my body. i bruise easily.

but i scoffed at that message and ignored it and he unadded me on snapchat so i shrugged, i don't care, it doesn't matter, literally just making my life better.

but the next morning i received a new text

i put the song exes by tate mcrae over it because the lyrics "ooooh im sorry, sorry that you love me"💀

he got blocked. i blocked his number, i blocked his snapchat and instagram, and his tiktok. his whole existence makes me uncomfortable and i was done with everything he had done. his weird creepy behavior.

i told my mother about all of this and she said he was acting exactly like my father and i laughed.

but "i was a good one"???? excuse me??? he was disgusting and manipulative and insecure and obsessive.

then he sent my best friend a message that had said "she's going down a dangerous path tell her i am no longer interested in her."

IM GONNA BUY A FUCKING CAKE!!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!

what kind of world is this fucking psychopath living in to think that i care?

that i am sad?

that it affects my life at all?

if anything its making my life better.

i am appalled!!!

and you may think, why didn't you just unadd him a while ago? well

he's a family friend. he knows my family and our families are close, so i felt i just was forced to be friends with him to just not cause problems.

but i told his grandmother everything he was doing and she is weirded out by it all. his grandmother loves me.

he always got mad and said his family doesn't know what they're talking about when they tell him to BACK OFF.

HIS WHOLE FAMILY TOLD HIM TO BACK THE FUCK OFF.

AND HE DIDNT. GET. THE HINT.

i cannot.