1989 taylor's version

hey guys i've done a lot of growth and i'm doing a lot better

i have made sure that everybody around me knows that i don't wanna know abt her or him and everyone's been very nice and i'm very grateful for that

sometimes i feel like it never even happened, and i remember feeling that way when i got over somebody years ago. so i know we're getting there

but 1989 taylor's version came out so we're gonna put some cute lyrics that if i would've heard them 2 months ago i would've bawled

Say Don't Go (Taylor's Version)

"i'm holding out hope for you to say don't go, i would stay forever if you say don't go."
"why'd you have to lead me on? why'd you have to twist the knot? walk away and leave me bleedin', bleedin'"
"why'd you whisper in the dark just to leave me in the night, now your silence has me screamin', screamin'."
"strike a match, then you blow it out, oh no, oh no, it's not fair."
"and i'm yours, but you're not mine, oh no, oh no, you're not there."
"now i'm standing on the sidewalk alone, i wait for you to drive by."
"why'd you have to make me want you? why do you have to give me nothing back?"
"why'd you have to make me love you, i said i love you, you say nothing back."

Now That We Don't Talk (Taylor's Version)

"you went to a party, i heard from everybody, you part the crowd like the red sea don't get me started."
"i guess i'll never ever know, now that we don't talk."
"i miss the old ways you didn't have to change, i guess i don't have a say now that we don't talk."
"i call my mom she said that it was for the best, remind myself the more i gave, you'd want me less"
"i cannot be your friend, so i pay the price of what i lost, and what it cost."
"what do you tell your friends?"
"truth is i can't pretend it's platonic it's just ended"
"i call my mom she said to get it off my chest, remind myself the way you faded till i left"

Suburban Legends (Taylor's Version)

"i had the fantasy that maybe our mismatched star signs would surprise the whole school when i ended up back at our class reunion."
"i broke my own heart 'cause you were too polite to do it."
"when you told me we'd get back together and you kissed me in a way that'll screw me up forever."

Is It Over Now? (Taylor's Version)

"you dream of my mouth before it called you lying traitor."
"you search in every maiden's bed for somethin' greater."
"was it over when he unbuttoned my blouse?"
"oh lord i think about jumping, off a very tall something, just to see you come running, and say the one thing i've been wanting."
"if she's got blue eyes I will surmise that you'll probably date her"
"'come here' i whisper in your ear in your dream as you pass out"