music pt. 2

Last Kiss by Taylor Swift

"You told me you loved me, so why did you go away?"
"I can still feel your arms but now i'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes, all that i know is i don't know how to be something you miss. I never thought we'd have a last kiss, never imagined we'd end like this. Your name, forever the name on my lips."
"Because i love your handshake, meeting my father. I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets, how you'd kiss me when i was in the middle of saying something, there's not a day where i don't miss those rude interruptions."
"So i'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep, and i feel you forget me like i used to feel you breathe, and i'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are. Hope it's nice where you are."
"And i hope the sun shines, and it's a beautiful day, and something reminds you, you wish you had stayed, you can plan for a changing, in weather and time, but i never planned on you changing your mind."

Finish Line by Delaney Bailey

"If this break up was a race, you'd win by a landslide."
"You'd lap me because you've been moving way too fast"
"So i'll watch the flowers grow for a while, you keep running your mile."

All Too Well (Taylor's Version) (10 Minute Version) by Taylor Swift

"And i know it's long gone, and that magic's not here no more, and i might be okay, but i'm not fine at all."
"And your mother's telling stories about you on the tee-ball team, you told me about your past thinking your future was me."
"And you wondered where it went to as i reached for you, but all i felt was shame and you held my lifeless frame."
"And i know it's long gone and there was nothing else i could do"
"Well maybe we got lost in translation, maybe i asked for too much, maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up."
"And you'd call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest."
"You said if we had been closer in age maybe it would have been fine, and that made me want to die."
"The idea you had of me who was she? a never-needy, ever-lovely jewel?"
"Not weeping in a party bathroom, some actress asking me what happened? you, that's what happened, you."
"Time won't fly it's like i'm paralyzed by it, i'd like to be my old self again but i'm still trying to find it."
"Cause there we are again when i loved you so, back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known, it was rare i was there, i remember it all too well."
"And did the twin flame bruise paint you blue? just between us, did the love affair maim you too?"

Forever & Always (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

"Once upon a time, i believe it was a Tuesday when i caught your eye, we caught onto something. I hold on to the night, when you looked me in the eyes and told me you loved me, were you just kidding? cause it seems to me, this thing is breaking down we almost never speak, i don't feel welcome anymore. Baby what happened, please tell me cause one second it was perfect now you're halfway out the door."
"And i stare at the phone, he still hasn't called, and then you feel so low you can't feel nothing at all, and you flashback to when he said 'forever and always'"
"Cause it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong, it rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone, cause i was there when you said forever and always"
"Was i out of line? did i say something way too honest, made you run and hide like a scared little boy."
"I looked into your eyes, thought i knew you for a minute now i'm not so sure."
"Here's to everything, coming down to nothing. Here's to silence, that cuts me to the core. Where is this going? Thought i knew for a minute but i don't anymore."

Religiously by Bailey Zimmerman

"I went looking at pictures i didn't want to see, brought back memories."
"And now i'm in this cold bright light, and this don't even feel like life, cause i don't have the only man who believed in me, religiously."
"Act like i'm happier now but all of my friends know that ain't the truth."