》15

♡♡♡♡♡

*growwwwwlll!!!*

Mina startled as soon she felt the ground shaking a bit when a beast appear infront of the cave.

She stand up and found a big jaw; covered with all bloods and the teeth was holding a death deer.

*bruk!*

There is nothing surprising to know how rude the beast dropped the death deer.

"You know; you have gone for three hours and sunset almost come."

A beautiful lycan slowly transform into a buff figure, proving a human has come back to his own shape.

"And I suppose it was a thank for this dinner."

Wonwoo kick the deer before went towards the side river.

Mina slowly check the meat before look at Wonwoo back, who was washing his face cause he probably sweating.

Three hours was enough for him to keep his word.

And the rain has stopped.

They both can feel how breeze and freshing the nature surround them. Especially when they were in the middle of deep forest.

"Drag this deer inside. I will looking for some herbs and maybe a possible leaves that we could eat."

Wonwoo scoff and wipe his face using his biceps.

"Possible leaves? Tch, Mingyu would make sure vegies is the side dishes after dinner."

Mina chuckles before walk away.

He notice something.

She have been wearing his jacket and didnt even mind to give him back. But its just a jacket; he dont ever thought to make it as a stuff to argue with her.

Wonwoo do what she said and knowing its their third night without the others.

●●●●●●

A little hours later~

Wonwoo was totally full to eat almost all parts of venison.

While Mina just ate amount that was worth for her tonight. She then take the stone that was shape like bowl; using her little spell so they had few utensil to survive.

Her hand pull his shirt, trying to make him look at her.

"Come here."

Wonwoo raise his brow in confusion.

"For what?"

Mina roll her eyes and decide to force herself to get closer to him until she get to pull his left arm.

As soon she get to hold his arm, Wonwoo just sit still.

Her other hand was holding the bowl, before she applies something to his biceps.

"Wha—"

"I'm not kind enough to heal your wound using my magic; but I'm nice better to make a medicine using herbs."

He gulp and keep watching how she cares the herbs around his biceps.

The wound, its just a small matter.

Maybe he get it when he was chased the deer.

"Better than take a pills."

She chuckles to hear that.

Right then, she put her both palms on his biceps before closing her eyes. He even can hear she mutters some foreign words.

At same time, her palms glowing till he feel the cold on his wound.