》12

♡♡♡♡♡

The next day~

Wonwoo straightly told everything to them in the middle of their breakfast routine without dealing with Mina.

And Mina was pissed but she let him pass.

Though she knew how everyone reacts due to how Wonwoo dont even bother to look at their expressions.

Especially Sunghoon.

"I never be far away from noona!"

"Now you will."

Wonwoo straight up spoke than letting anyone try to convince Sunghoon to stay relax.

"If that day happen, how would I survive?! And who will I survive with?!"

Wonwoo put down the spoon and finally look at Sunghoon who just sat across from his seat.

"It doesnt matter who you're with soon, as long as you dont die; you're still alive."

"Alright, now everyone put your emotions on hold."

Jun raise his hand to make sure no fuss start soon.

"We will take this matter here, right now, in peace, and no fight; especially no firing atmosphere."

Jun eyes move to Mingyu, hoping the tall one know how to handle the situation better than his oldest brother.

Mingyu clear his throat and glance at Vernon, knowing the youngest choose to act unbother though he know Vernon actually worried.

While Mina just like Wonwoo, unbothered by explosion emotion of her brother and choose to finish her plate.

Tzuyu and Dahyun, prefer to be like Jeonghan; worth to just watching the scene.

Mingyu sigh and drop his hand on table.

"I suggest, whatever happend; stay together. When we seperate to two partners and I dont whoever we end up with, I hope we can work together better than now."

"That's the only thing you can say, huh?"

Jeonghan scoff and snicker before drink his wine.

"I'm not good at giving surviving advices. But I hope this are the best for all of us."

Mingyu shrug his shoulders.

"What if I end up with one of you guys?"

Sunghoon hand was disrespectfully pointed to the trio Kims with unpleasent eyes.

"Or even you both?"

He pointed to Jun and Jeonghan too.

"Then I will break your neck, you fire witch!"

Vernon show his fang with playful eyes.

But thats make Sunghoon overthinking more.

"Or I will suck your bloods."

Jeonghan smirk makes Sunghoon shudder.

But then Dahyun stand up and pull everyone eyes to her.

"That's enough, we need to go to farm. Work normal till the time comes. We're beasts; even we get attack, we dont need to worry if this house get burn."

She left as soon she drop her plate in the sink while everyone continue to finish their food and some of them left.

As soon the dining table left Mina and Wonwoo alone, she finally glare him.