》5

♡♡♡♡♡

"Okay, chill!"

Vernon glare them as soon Mingyu pushed him out from acquisition area.

He fix himself before made his way towards a boy who just finished his shift on being cashier.

All he need to make an offer and make sure that boy agree it.

Its all according to a plan and he cant mess up.

"Hey! You're Park Sunghoon, right?"

Sunghoon startle when a hand patted his shoulder from behind. The tired inside him gone and a startle attacking him now.

He clear his throat and nodded his head.

Vernon seems familiar to him.

"I'm from groceries area, Kim Vernon."

Sunghoon frown.

"Are you Kim Wonwoo's brother?"

"Yeah! And you know Kim Mingyu? His my middle brother."

"Oh, o-okay?"

Vernon then acting like he remember something.

"Since you and I—I mean we kinda new here, how about we have a drink together?"

Sunghoon frown again and tilt his head.

Did a stranger just offer him something that pull him more curiousity and anxious?

"Together? I mean with my sisters?"

"Oh, yeah! I forgot you have sisters! Well actually I wanted to invite you for a guys time."

Vernon started to sweat because until now Sunghoon didnt show any sign he look interest with his offer.

"Guys time?"

"Yeah! Have a talk man to man, enjoy like how guys always do, and oh! We can take a walk around the city tonight!"

Sunghoon look kinda interest but worried; not because the offer a little odd, but would Mina allow him?

"I dont know, I need to ask my sisters first. Especially Mina noona, I'm afraid she wont let me out tonight."

He cares his nape, feeling bad to reject Vernon's offer but at same time he wanted to go out tonight too.

Vernon getting restless until he find an idea.

"How about you sneak out tonight?"

Sunghoon eyes widen.

"Sneak out?! No way! My sisters would kill me!"

"Oh, come on!"

Vernon bravely wrap his hand around Sunghoon's shoulders.

"You're 19 and already grown up! Guy need to learn how to be free sometimes!"

"Really?"

"Come on; this is gonna be fun. A guy need a little adventure on night!"

Sunghoon cares his nape again.

"Well, I guess; I'll try?"

Vernon could feel a luck are on his side. So he lightly hit Sunghoon's chest with a small paper on it.

He closer his face to Sunghoon.

"Be there on 11 pm; alone and I cant wait to introduce you to my brothers and other two friends."

Vernon quickly rush away from Sunghoon until he finally could gone from anyone's sight.

While Sunghoon were so dumbfound.