》6

♡♡♡♡♡

"All I want is we dont need a team to go together!"

Mina raise her voice when they were facing a big mirror on living room, showing Junho looking at them.

"But I have dealed with Henry. I cant dissapoint him."

"You cant? Well I can!"

Sunghoon interrupt but Junho just smile.

He know how much his creations behaviour except Dahyun. He just dont expect it turn worse just because of Henry's creations fault.

"I'm sure Henry have gave them a lesson. I already discussed with him to make them apologize to you guys."

"Especially that lycan! He attempt to kill Mina unnie!"

Tzuyu hissed only to see Junho smile to her.

Junho look at Mina back.

"How are you now, Mina?"

Mina look away and cross her arms before she sighed when she remember back what happend three days ago.

But Mina cant denied, lycan's energy was so strong than she thought.

Its like the claw could cut all trees just with one sway.

If she wasnt a witch, she could die as soon Wonwoo pinned her on tree.

And she had one line cut on her right nape; proving how hurt it is to get nail from lycan.

"Can we just start move to find the third hint? Just tell us which forest we need to go."

Mina ignore Junho's question for her.

She rather change topic than talking about her condition.

Junho grin and nod.

"Since you're at Seoul; go to Jeju island. There is forest with beautiful river and you will find the answer."

Dahyun scoff.

"We can start move tomorrow."

"You wont wait for your other team?"

"We've told you, we dont need a liar in this mission!"

Sunghoon barked again until Junho could only sighed. Sometimes he wonder why Sunghoon could be so stubborn than his sisters.

Junho staring them one by one, processing what they feel now.

Dahyun and Tzuyu still feeling dissapointed on how other team dare to use Sunghoon just to make everyone reunite.

Sunghoon definitely the most mad one, he get fooled by just one invited and make his oldest sister get attacked.

He thought Wonwoo was so cool because he look pretty manly.

But he was wrong.

He take back what he thought about Wonwoo.

Attacking Mina was so wrong until Sunghoon dont know wether to let Wonwoo pass or might kill that lycan with his fire.

While Mina look dont have heart to continue the mission with other team.

When Junho told them that Wonwoo are the leader; she cant imagine how the mission will going if there is two leaders lead the team.

Its impossible.

There is no leader more than one to lead the team.

No matter how many members they had.

"My decision is final; you guys will continue the mission with them."

Their eyes widen.

"Mwo—