》14

♡♡♡♡♡

"Are you telling me; this is how you lit up the fire?"

"Can you shut up and at least help me built this stupid bonfire? The rain was so heavy and if we didnt do it now, you wanna sleep with shivering in cold?"

Mina stomp her feet and snatch the two sticks on Wonwoo's hands before throw it away.

Before he could even protest why she do that or scold her; she close her eyes.

And begin mutters some spells.

*pufft!*

Wonwoo startle and almost drop his butt on the ground.

The cave they were stayed was a little hidden.

It was covered with dangling leaves and for sure, no ones will discover them hiding there.

It just; they felt pretty lonely.

Without their siblings around.

"Should have done that ten minutes ago."

Mina roll her eyes and take a seat infront of him; making sure she was facing Wonwoo after leans against the cave.

"What should we do now? Its been two days."

Wonwoo shrug his shoulder.

"Who knows; stay survive. I dont mind waiting for you to use spells to call those stupid wizards."

She sigh and hug her knee.

"I will do that when the rain stop. I promise you."

He snorted.

"Dont promise something you aren't sincere to do it."

She frown and bite her edge lips.

Though he's right, and she cant denied; she felt he dont have to say those things to her if he dont have anything good to say to make her feel better.

Few moments of silence, staring at bonfire that she made; Wonwoo's mind has been playing lots of thing.

Especially about his brothers.

Are they fine somewhere?

Mina thinking about the same thing.

Did Sunghoon eat well?

Would everyone be alright for now?

After two days they had been thrown from human's dimension.

"Hey Wonwoo...."

Wonwoo lift his head from the bonfire; looking at Mina who doesnt actually look at him but calling his name.

"Did you have a little revenge?"

"Revenge?"

She take a deep breath and tighten her hug on her knees.

"Does you ever thought to use the Ash for a revenge? Maybe to sir Henry after makes you a Lycan? Or maybe to goblins, after they killed your parents?"

Wonwoo blinked for a while.

Was too much stunned to say anything because this conversation are too tense and wasnt making him think straight.

Revenge?

All he felt was mad and questioning to Henry; but he didnt even thought to use Ash to decrease Henry.

After all; Henry help him growing up as a strongest Lycan, better than his two brothers.

But goblins....