》9

♡♡♡♡♡

"Its getting weird here."

Vernon scretch his nape while walking behind everyone who's following Txt and Itzy infront of them.

As soon they arrives at airport, Txt and Itzy almost embaressed them.

By waving and shouting their names.

Meanwhile Jeonghan and Tzuyu remains silence for whole two hours.

Sunghoon and Mingyu have lots of questions to ask Txt and Itzy although they just arrived.

"Why?"

Dahyun choose to tag along with Vernon, cause Mina and Wonwoo dont seems they wanted to talk.

"We're at Australia; wouldn't everyone found it weird there is foreigner like us come here? To their country."

She shrug her shoulders.

"I dont know what to say, but I dont think it was an issue for us."

Vernon puffed his cheeks before everyone stop when Itzy and Txt turn to look at them.

"You guys are gonna stay at one dorm for, I dont know for how long; but just make yourselves feels at home."

Soobin said make Vernon scoff.

"Does wizard always sounds dumb?"

He muttered that only Dahyun can hear it.

"Although soon you guys will found the fourth hint; you guys still cant leave the town or even this dimension yet."

Yeji said that makes everyone surprise.

"Why? Aren't we supposed to find all seven hints, so we can leave this dimension?"

Jun asked which they can see the two wizard's teams shaking their heads.

"You cant; sir Henry didnt let you guys leave this dimension easily."

Taehyun explained.

"Gosh, he always love to make everything getting complicated."

Vernon muttered and he get nudge by Jeonghan.

"That's why he didnt married."

They both chuckling until they felt a pair of eyes glaring them. Their front are just Wonwoo and Mina didnt bother by their noises.

Wonwoo make them clear their throats before focus on the wizards back.

Lia then explain to them again.

"As soon you guys stayed at a dorm, the fourth hint only happend with spells. So we will do together with wizard's spells until the fourth hint appear."

They nod until the two teams of wizard decided to bring them to the dorm that already prelared for them.

Although Txt and Itzy wont stay with them, at least the wizards are fine to help them find the hint of Ash.

"Ah! And also!"

Kai snap his finger before they can get into van that will bring them to their dorm.

"You guys are lucky; the exterminators are now found your track at forest you've been yesterday. But they dont know where you're now."

They sighed in relief although Kai's face wasnt helping at all.

He look too proud on himself.

His expression reminds them about Vernon and Sunghoon who always acting too proud and higher their prides.