》8

♡♡♡♡♡

7:14 am~

*ziipp!*

Vernon push Sunghoon to get out from the tent as soon Tzuyu woke them up.

He dont understand why would he shared a tent with Sunghoon, cause this boy are quite rough when he sleeps.

Sunghoon moves a lot.

And Vernon suffered to get his own space to sleep in comfort.

Too lucky Mingyu and Wonwoo shared together, Jun and Jeonghan dont need a tent.

As expected, they are vampires.

They more comfortable relax on tree.

While Dahyun, Mina and Tzuyu in one tent, they had small figures so easy for each other to sleep together.

"Huarghh! Its too early!"

Sunghoon yawning so wide while stretching his body until his hand hitted Vernon's face from behind.

But Vernon didnt bother, cause he still sleepy and dont clearly know what's happening now.

Wonwoo came back after wash his face while Mingyu drink water beside bonfire.

Tzuyu and Dahyun look fresh and wide awake.

Jun and Jeonghan just sat at empty tent that was supposed to be theirs. They just wanted to hide from sun.

As vampires, they can get hit by sun but sometimes their habit are natural; they dont like sun.

Mina show up as soon she get the third hint.

The hint they got last night.

"Noona..."

Sunghoon take a seat beside her and rest his head on her shoulder as soon everyone started to gather around bonfire.

"Why we have to do it now? Its too early."

Mina patted his cheek and grin to him.

"I'm sure you dont like it to stay inside forest for too long. Let's just begin our third mission."

Sunghoon pouted and just watching what Mina do when she open the third hint.

She clear her throat as soon everyone putted their attention to her.

"Wide, wide, wide open eyes wide;
Breeze come, come and come;
Field full of winds;
I feel like I'm flying;
Together, we run like plane;
Till I've found a space to hide."

No one respond after Mina read it.

They were so clueless.

Usually only Mina and Dahyun know how to unbossom the meaning of poem.

But none of them know how to understand the third poem.

"Plane? Does it in the airplane?"

Vernon try to guess but still none of them sure if its right.

Sunghoon suddenly stand up and walk near the river while playing his hairs, trying to figure out like the others.

"It said the field; so it must be a wide field that easy for wind to pass by and it feels like we free from all the problems."

"That's correct."

Everyone startled when an odd voice suddenly answered Sunghoon assumtions.

"I know you're smart than that."