》1

♡♡♡♡♡

"You were created as a powerful creatures; and this a gift from God. I build you to be a immortal and God make you better than what I thought."

"There are lots of elements in this universe. And I choose three of its for them."

"Ice; it summons crystal that bring your bloods freezing until all went blue. No matter how fast your heart beating; it will stop when you feel cold."

"She will make everyone bow to her."

"Thunder; it summons cloud to turn dark so they will be punish for their faults. It fast than light or even blinking of your eyes; it screams death after anger."

"She will make everyone fear of her."

"Fire; anger and fierce control all emotions. Beware of your actions and words, cause fire flame everything when it lost control. You threw a water; fire throw a burn fists."

"He will make everyone look down."

●●●●●●

"Lycan was a cursed creature and coming from hell. But you; you're an exception. I wont let you be one of lycan that growling a darkness."

"Prove them that Lycan is chief of all beasts."

"Lycan with beautiful silver feathers; and strength like circle of moon."

"Werewolf would ever be a creatures that everyone hunted. They wanted werewolf be their achievements, show them how it makes them powerful; and how good to kill a werewolfs."

"But werewolfs cant be fool. Their breaths roaring death and their teeths grunted a food."

"These two werewolfs; magenta and black, shining under the sparkling night."

●●●●●●

"I believe this beautiful woman is more than just an elf."

"She had more than what elf can do. She proved how well she is to be a powerful and amazing elf better than anyone else."

"Everyone will judge her at first sight."

"But later everyone will kneel down and begging her to show how elf forgive sins peoples."

"She's one of gorgeous immortal creatures."

●●●●●●

"Blood! Blood! Blood!"

"Dark! Dark! Dark!"

"Shadow! Shadow! Shadow!"

"Vampires always desire a bloods; fresh from humans. They never sleeps, cry or even symphatic to anyone. They get what they wanted."

"A creatures that greedy to satisfy their hunger until they sucked all bloods of their surrounds."

"You cant blame Vampire; their naturals scream a needy and high pride."

"They flying everynight and would never stop hiding behind shadow that shield their souls. Shadow that create a fear in everyone eyes."

"Until now, Vampire would never be one of people's favourites."

●●●●●●

"Does all humans are blind?! How could they kill our creatures like we're terrorist in their eyes?!"—Kim Vernon

"Those exterminators never learn how to stop. They're too much."—Kim Mingyu

"Human are just disgusting."—Kim Wonwoo

"They need to see how worst it will be when they know that we able to make their bodies rotten into peaces."—Moon Junhui

"I will burn their bodies and make sure their skulls are gonna be my collections of the year!"—Park Sunghoon

"They will begging until all crystals freezing their hearts. I love to see they cry to live again."—Myoui Mina

"Human never see how suffer non-humans try to live of peace. All they do is hunt us and make us their experiments."Kim Dahyun

"I will make sure to paint their bodies with millions thunders especially on their skins. It will look very aesthetic to see thunders are their favourite's tattoo."—Chou Tzuyu

"Humans? Tsk, they're just my favourite toys; I will make them do what masters always told them to."—Yoon Jeonghan

●●●●●●

20**—09:25 pm~

"Guys, all hints that lead you for the answers; its in human world. Be prepared and never lose your sight on human's movements."

"Cause, human are living with full of lies."

"Ash has need to be risens."

●●●●●●

A lycan that turn to be a beautiful silver hair, a good posture, slightly scratched face; he had kind souls behind that dark heart.

A werewolf who always make his family as his first property. He turn to be a shining magenta hair, a tall height, little fangs; he had soft side behind his pain.

A werewolf that turn to be a sparkle black hair, strong figure, pulls everyone's nerves; he are slaves behind his hard stubborness.

A witch with pretty dark long hair, precious few moles, independent; hide all truth through her eyes until it freeze like a snow.

A witch with fabulous straight hair, deer eyes full of pain, sensitive; easy to piss off like how fast thunder kill her emotion.

A witch that one and only soft black hair, quite rude, only speak a truth; he roar the fire like how his temper trigger his soul.

An one and only elf that had medium orange hair, try hard to be soft, try to more patience; always ready to face her fate through her high patience.

A vampire who had blonde hair, quite, cold; never like how everyone still trying to fix all mistakes.

A vampire with bright blonde hair, sly, easily tricks everyone; do what he wants until he satisfied.

Nine non-humans was thrown inside human's dimensions where there is hints about how to rise the Ash. Reveal all the truths how they were born to be non-humans.

Rise all ashes and it will make your wish comes true. Sands that screams truth of their worlds until it risks your pain.

Only if you find the way to make it happend in real life.

If you're brave enough, let's get started.

Welcome; to the Risens Ashes.

♡♡♡♡♡