Epilogue

After the battle with the evil Omega Supreme clones, Ben & Sari starting dating out, and did some hero team ups sometimes when some human villains, like the S.U.V. team, appeared and cause trouble. As for the Decepticons, with their leader defeated, they were left with no choice but to surrender and were taken into custody. The shell of Alpha Trion was melted down into liquid metal and turned it into a new Protoform, which was how they were made, like recycling metal or something like it. Speaking of which, the Autobots managed to rescue the Protoforms on the moon and brought them to earth. Although the Protoforms are empty without sparks, the big chunk of the AllSpark that Jazz and Prowl formed together had enough power to give them sparks of their own, creating a new generation of Autobots. Of course every new generation needs a teacher, and Arcee was more than happy to take that role for the new Autobots, including the Dinobots and Wreck-Gar, who were learning to be heroes and about how important protecting life really is. Sentinel was of course forced to be one of the students as well, so he could learn not to be such a jerk, much to his dismay and Bumblebee's amusement, at least until the yellow bot learned that he has to be one too. The two Constructicons were now working as construction workers like they were before coming to life, and it took some time, but their old friendship with Bulkhead was restored now that the Decepticons were finished. Or at least that's what the Autobots thought at first, but soon a lot more Decepticons from space arrived on earth to free Megatron and get the AllSpark. However, unlike in the past, the Autobots were more than ready to take them on, especially with Ben 10 on their side. Eventually, the Decepticons were defeated, and peace on earth was restored, for a while anyway, until an alien threat, in the form of Vilgax, returns and it's up to Ben and his other selves to stop him again. Once the threat was gone, the Autobots and their human allies were at the Autobot base, listening to a radio. Ratchet: "And we're waiting for what exactly?" Sari: "Didn't you hear, there's a song about you guys now, and for Ben too." Ben: "Really?, a song about me?, cool." Captain Fanzone: "Oh great... something to feed the kid's ego..." Ben: "Oh come on, you have to admit it's pretty cool." Professor Sumdac: "Well... I believe it's about to start." said the professor, before the Transformers song (The Transformers Animated version), begins to play on the radio. Transformers!, More than meets the eye!, Transformers!, Robots in disguise!, Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons!, Transformers!, More than they appear!, Transformers!, Justice, bolts, and gears!, Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons, ♪Transformers!♫...♪Transformers!. Once the song was over, the Autobots couldn't help but paused for a moment, amazed by the song and it's rock and roll feeling. Optimus Prime: "Wow... that was something." Bumblebee: "Are you kidding?!, that was awesome!" Bulkhead: "Well I don't know about the destroying Decepticons part... but it was still pretty good." Jazz: "Crazy, the humans sure know how to make good entertainment." Ben: "Hey my song's next, right?" Sari: "Yeah, I'll bet it's cool too." said Sari, before the Ben 10 song (the one from the Race Against Time movie) begins to play on the radio. It started when an alien device did what it did, And stuck it's self upon his wrist with secrets that it hid, Now he's got super powers, He's no ordinary kid, He's Ben 10, (Ben 10), So if you see him you might be in for a big surprise, He'll turn into an alien before your very eyes, He's slimy, creepy, fast, and strong, He's every shape and size, He's Ben 10, (Ben 10), With all powers he's on the case, Fighting off evil from Earth or space, He'll never stop till he makes them pay, 'Cause he's the baddest kid to ever save the day, Ben 10!, 1... 2... 3... Ben 10!, 4... 5... 6... Ben 10!, 7... 8... 9... Ben 10!. once the song was over, everyone paused in silence, feeling amazed by the song, but not as much as Ben of course. Ben: "Wow... now that's a super hero song..." Sari: "Yeah... it was awesome!, just like the other one." that was when Captain Fanzone got a call, and he let out a very annoyed sigh. Captain Fanzone: "We got a situation... the S.U.V. is back and they got some new members, like an evil clown named Zombozo or our old friend, the Head Master." Optimus Prime: "Well... we better go out and stop them then... transform and roll out!" said Optimus Prime, before he and the other Autobots transformed and head off to where the S.U.V. are located. Professor Sumdac: "Be careful you two." Sari: "Don't worry, this won't take long." Ben: "Alright, it's hero time!" Sari: "You got that right." said the two teens before they changed into their alien or robot forms to follow the Autobots and protect their home city. And that's the story of Ben 10 teaming up with the Autobots, this version anyway.

THE END.

TRANSFORMERS OMNIVERSEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें