Chapter 13-Connections

Back at the dorm, he pulls me straight to the shower in his room. After we are both thoroughly cleaned, he helps me into one of his tees and then pulls me to the kitchen to feed me. Once again, I am perched on the counter while someone makes food. Kook comes in right when Yoongi starts cooking. He says he is going to get a quick workout in before we eat. I watch Yoongi work around the kitchen, completely in the zone. Every once in a while, he stops to give me a kiss.

When the food was done, he asked me to go and grab Kook. I head down to their basement gym and hear what sounds like someone punching something. Rounding the corner, I stop in my tracks. He is wearing a pair of olive green sweatpants and no shirt. He is working a punching bag, and every inch of him glistens with sweat. I take a step toward him, not wanting to break his concentration, but he must sense me. His head turns toward me.

Raising his hands to his mouth, he pulls the velcro piece with his mouth on one hand and then the other, dropping the gloves to the ground, never taking his eyes off of me. He walks toward me as if stalking prey. It is only then I remember that I am ONLY wearing Yoongi's tee that hits mid-thigh. Stopping in front of me, his chest is still heaving from his workout. His cologne and the smell of his sweat hit me, and it is a heady scent. He bends a little and places his taped hands on the backs of my thighs, picking me up and causing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

The tape on his hands scratches along the back of my thighs. He takes a seat on a weight bench near us. Leaning in, he places his soft lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in closer. These men, I swear I am going to be in a constant state of horniness forever. His hands go to the tops of my thighs and slowly move up until they are inside the shirt, resting on my hips as our tongues fight for dominance. His brows furrow.

"Sky?" He says between kisses. "Why am I not feeling any underwear?"

Oops.

"I...we took a shower, and then Yoongi pulled me to the kitchen. I didn't have a chance to grab any."

He groans.

"Hop up for me, baby."

I climb off his lap, and he goes to a cabinet to the right of the room. Grabbing a pair of scissors, he starts cutting the tape from his hands. Once it was gone, he washed his hands quickly and returned, pulling me back to his lap. One hand pulls my head toward him to connect our lips while the other goes straight between my legs, and, parting my folds, he pushes a finger into me, causing my breath to hitch. He is just barely touching me.

"Don't tease me."

"I think it is only fair. Your very existence is a tease. Wearing other men's clothes, even if it is just the other members, is a tease."

He whispers all this in my ear as his finger circles around my clit and dips barely into me, driving me wild. My hand goes into the hair at the nape of his neck and fists, pulling his head back so it is tilted up, exposing his throat to me. I lean in and lick a stripe from his neck up to right under his ear.

"Easy, baby boy. Teasing goes both ways." I say as I slide my hand in between us and palm his bulge.

"Fuck," He whispers.

He has stopped teasing me, and his hand is wrapped around my wrist as I continue to rub against him through his pants.

"I like to be dominated, Kookie, but don't get me confused for only a submissive. There is nothing more powerful than bringing a powerful man like you to his knees for me." I tighten my grip, causing him to hiss. "Don't mistake my quiet or timid nature over the last week or so as my true self. You guys have no idea the beast that lies dormant."