Then, the woman notices Jungkook and glances at him for a couple of seconds. Jungkook starts feeling a bit nervous. She quickly apologizes, "I'm sorry, sir. I kept you waiting for a long time."

Thinking about their earlier bickering A smile worked up on Jungkook's face. He looks at Jimin who is unknown to his stare as he was busy looking at the other side.

"when will your teacher come?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin looks at him. "Soon."

Jungkook, feeling bored, decided to tease Jimin a bit. He said, "Tell me some good words to entertain my boredom!"

Confused, Jimin looked at him and asked, "What should I tell you about?"

"Just repeat after me...." Jungkook doesn't think too much about it.

"Jungkook Hyung is the most handsome in the world."

"I am not repeating that." Jimin said unhappy.

"I just want you to compliment me." Jungkook says staring at jimin.

Jimin rejects. "I don't want to."

Jungkook didn't get angry, though. Instead, he playfully mocked Jimin, acting pitiful infront of him.

Mr. Choi finally returned and sat down with a laugh, "I'm sorry, I suddenly have a stomachache."

Jungkook reassured him, saying, "It's okay, we don't need to rush."

Then he places the glass water, which was given by Mr. Choi, in front of Jimin,  "Are you thirsty?"

Jungkook's fingers  knock on the glass a few times. "Drink it."

Then he looks at the teacher and talks seriously with him.

While Jimin silently drank the water, he noticed that Jungkook hadn't had any water either. Feeling a sense of responsibility, Jimin stood up and struggled for a moment. Eventually, he made his way to the water dispenser and grabbed a glass of water for Jungkook.

-

Jimin finds it annoying that Mr. Choi always says the same thing whenever he calls Jimin's parents. He has heard it so many times that he remembers it clearly. Mr. Choi seems to be a "repeater" in that way.

Feeling bored, Jimin starts to yawn and his mind begins to wander. He shifts his attention to the other side of the room, where it's more peaceful. Unlike here, where Mr. Choi keeps complaining about him.

Despite his boredom, Jimin listens attentively to what Teacher Zhang has to say. Suddenly, Teacher Zhang bursts into laughter,

"Hoseok may not be the best student academically, but he's actually a really good kid. The reason I called you here today is not because he did something wrong. Yesterday, he surprised me by coming into the teachers' room and shouting that he wanted me to call his parents. I was so shocked!"

His sister's face showed no emotion as she tried to comprehend what Teacher Zhang had just said. In that moment, Hoseok immediately looked at Jimin, and their gazes locked.

A heavy silence filled the air, and Jimin could sense that Hoseok was feeling incredibly embarrassed. He seemed like he wanted to disappear into a hole in the ground.

Jimin, feeling overwhelmed, remained silent and gently tapped his temple twice. He couldn't help but wonder if Hoseok had some sort of brain issue. How could anyone have such a bold and unexpected initiative?

Hoseok, trying his best to stay calm, quietly said, "I'll explain everything to you next time," and then shifted his gaze to the other side of the room.