"I finally found you," Aleks' father said, coming closer.

"What are you doing here, Raphael?" Belial asked in a cold voice. He looked at him with a cold look.

"Who allowed you to speak to me?" The voice of the archangel sounded and the pressure in the air rose.

In the next moment, Aleks threw up his arm and fended off his father's sword, which had been aimed at his mate. Ciel vibrated in his hand, but it held firm. With ice-blue eyes, he looked into his father's eyes and grumbled, "Don't you dare to hurt my heart, or you'll regret it."

Surprised, Raphael withdrew and looked at his son. He didn't expect such a reaction. "I came to take you with me," he said calmly, watching his son's reaction.

"Then you can return, because I won't come with you," he replied.

He heard the sound of truth in his voice and was more than surprised. "Don't talk nonsense, Aleksander," he said, but Aleks shook his head. He wouldn't come with him. Then I will take him with me against his will, but before that he would get rid of the troublemaker.

Lucan had stood protectively in front of his pregnant mate and Lyric had also taken up his fighting position, lying in wait should the situation worsen. The presence of the archangel was overwhelming.

"Shin, protect Zack and his child," Aleks ordered the Byakko demon, who reluctantly obeyed and ran to the two.

"Don't be stupid," Raphael warned Aleks, but his gaze remained unchanged. A stubborn child, just like his mother. Then he would test his son a bit.

Aleks saw his father raise the sword and attack.

Belial pulled him aside and intercepted the blow with Elyrion.

Aleks fell to the ground and saw his demon immediately follow up. The two dealt a few blows, at a breathtaking speed. Belial was the best swordsman Aleks knew, but he clearly saw that he was at a disadvantage against his father. He's a monster. Shortly thereafter, Raphael's sword pierced Belial's shoulder, who hissed.

Belial changed hands, but he knew the angel was better. He unleashed a bolt of lightning, but the archangel repelled it with a wave of his hand. Then crescents of light flew through the air, which Raphael fended off with his sword, and a glowing fist crashed against his flat side of the sword, the magic of which exploded, forcing the angel to retreat.

Aleks stood in front of Belial and cut his forearm. Then he pressed the bleeding wound on Belial's shoulder and sent his healing powers into his mate. The wound closed and Belial was able to move his arm again. Aleks hadn't let his father out of his sight for a second. Raphael was impressed by the skills that the young angel had already mastered.

"I admit you've impressed me, but you're still young. You don't know the true power of your abilities, you can't use them to the fullest," Raphael said. He raised his hand and it covered itself with the same lines of light as Aleks'. He then made a swiping motion and Aleks and Belial were torn from the ground by a blast wave and thrown backwards, landing a few meters away.

Aleks hissed in pain because he had sprained a wing. All previous attempts to take them in had failed and he didn't know why. When he looked up, he saw a silver sword attacking Belial again, but was repelled by two Karambit. Raphael was unfazed by the attempt and hurled Lyric away with the same blast wave.

Belial pulled himself together and braced himself against the next attack.

The archangel let his sword whiz down, but froze in the movement. His movement trembled, and his head turned haltingly to Aleks, who held out one hand.