R E S C U E

Percy quickly rushed out the door. It was pouring and I had only the hoodie Percy lent me. Percy did not care at all that it was raining. All he cared about was if Sally was safe.

He went around his house and there was this small car that looked like it hasn't been driven since the  1970's.

Okay.. so who exactly is going to be driving that. Because obviously you can't dri-"

"I will." He said cutting me off

"Percy, you're 16, you don't even have a license. let's be realistic."

Perch grabbed my wrist and dragged towards the car. He opened the passenger door and motioned me inside.

"Yeah okay thanks."

He walked over the other side and got in. He placed his hands on the wheel and took a deep breath.
He took the keys out of his pocket and started the engine. Which took forever, this is old ass car.

Soon we were on the road, and to my surprise, there was basically no cars on the street. I was confused but I just trusted percy knew what he was doing. 

Percy was struggling at first and kept hitting mailboxes which i thought was hilarious.

When he finally got steady, he smiled over at me proudly. I just started at him knowing he was bound to crash this car. It seemed like he was starting me for the longest time before this random red car honked at us and percy swayed the car over to a lane.

"You were on the wrong lane, that's amusing." I laughed

"Oh shut up, like you could drive any better."

"I think i can." I said crossing my arms

"Prove it." Percy pulled over and crossing his arms, copying me.

I got out of the car and we switched places. I took driving lessons over the summer so i knew somewhat what i was doing.

We started the car up again and drove on the correct lane.

Percy rolled his eyes at me after i glanced at him with a smug look on my face. He looked out the window and his expression faded

"We'll find her Percy."

He nodded and gave me a soft reassuring smile

We drove for a while before coming to a stop

We spotted Sally's car parked slightly inside the woods.

I raised an eyebrow and me and percy rushed out the car.

We ran towards the car and the doors were locked. Percy put his face against the window trying to see inside. I knocked on the window to see if Sally was in there. Which was probably dumb because there was no answer.

Percy slammed his fists on the window and started to become frustrated. His eyes turned cold and it looked like tears were streaming down his face.

I walked over to the side he was standing on and gave his a hug. I didn't  know what to do. I didn't know where Sally was. I didn't know how to help.

Percy hugged me back tightly and cried in my arms.

"I can't lose her."

"I know, everything will be okay." i whispered trying to make him feel better but i knew that wasn't working

I close my eyes and a bright white light filled my view. I saw Sally, she was safe. She accompanied by grover. It looked like she was slightly limping. I tried to put together where i could see them.

I open my eyes and ran towards the woods. Percy followed me, confused.

I ran faster than I ever have before, the adrenaline in my body kept rushing into me. I spotted footprints, they weren't exactly FOOTprints, the were hooves.
"GROVER!"

"What's going on?" percy asked

"I saw Grover and Sally, here in these woods."

"What? How?"

"Erm, I had a.. vision."

"A vision?"

"Yeah."

Suddenly I feel heavy breathing on my back

"Grover, thank goodness it's yo-"

It wasn't. It was a a minotaur.

Percy quickly took out his pen that turned into sword and stepped in front of me.

"Touch her, you die."

The minotaur came running towards Percy, I knew percy was fine. He fought off multiple monsters before but i've never seen him so overprotective over me.

I ran behind a tree while Percy fought off the monster

I heard a clash. It was percy's sword on the floor.
The minotaur grabbed percy but before I could even react, something happened to the minotaurs leg.

The Minotaur loosened his grip on percy enough for percy to run towards his sword.

"Stay here."

I couldn't even comprehend what had happened.

Percy manages to jump onto the Minotaur's back, and killed it by stabbing it in the side.