"Harry, do you really think that these students are gonna follow Snape's rules about the liquid luck? I mean, he's a dirtbag of a teacher. Everyone hates him except for some of the Slytherins." He continued. "Ron, just let them be. If they don't, then that's their problem."

"RON WEASLEY.!"

"Yes...?"

"You and Harry both to McGonagall's, NOW!" Snape yelled.

"Oh man... not again..." Ron mumbled. The two walked out the classroom, with dread following their path.

"Man, they must've really messed up this time," Percy thought. He didn't like the idea of them getting detention, or worse, expelled. "They've been sent out too much lately. Oh, they're going to get a talking to from Hermione. Now I feel real bad. She's going to get on to them."

Percy heard chuckling from the other side of the room. "Well, that sucks for poor old Potter and Weasley, eh?" said Draco Malfoy, smirking.

"Don't talk about them like that Malfoy."

"Oh no! Did I make Jackson mad? What should I do?" He asked, throwing his hands around.

"Shut up."

"Maybe you ought to join them," Draco told Percy.

Percy grabbed his wand and right before he said stupefy, Annabeth and Hermione went in front of Percy.

"Percy, that's enough. I understand that he said that, but he's just trying to get a rise out of you. To get you in trouble. You need to be smart and not fall for it," said Annabeth.

Hermione snuck behind him and pointed his wand down, then took it. "You can get this back after dinner."

Percy sighed. "Whatever. He shouldn't have messed with me anyways."

"Annabeth? You're with them? How dare you! I will tell my father about all of this," Draco yelled and stormed off.

——(Later on)——

The students rushed to the Great Hall and sat at their tables. Harry and Ron sat down a bit later, burned out, and slumped back in their seat.

"That entire time, we got lectured by McGonagall," Ron whined. "It sucked, didn't it Harry?"

Harry was off in space. He was staring across the hall, with an angry expression smushed onto his face.

"Harry?"

They suddenly realized what, or actually whom he was giving the evil eye to. Draco. Draco was the reason. Harry had overheard what Draco did when he was gone, but decided to brush it off.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something."

"Are you going to be okay Harry?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine guys, I was just thinking about something."

Hermione took a quick glance at Draco, and then directed her attention back to Harry. "Don't let him or Snape get to you. They are just slimy little slugs that want to be in control."

"Yeah..."

Suddenly, a book slammed right where Percy was at and he noticed Annabeth hovering over him. "You forgot your book again."

"Thanks, wise girl. You need to teach me some of the stuff in here anyways."

"Excuse me? Am I just someone who always has to help you?"

"No!"

"I'm just joking. You can't take anything seriously. I'm going to call you seaweed brain for now on."

"Why? What did I dooo?"

"You know what." She walked back to the table and smirked at Percy. He replied with sticking his tongue out and look back at his food.

After a while, Percy was able to finish his food and had now headed back to his room. "Dementors... what do we do about them? And are me and Annabeth really cool again?"

He slumped onto his bed and fell asleep.

Sorry for updating so late! I've been really busy lately with school and life, per usual. You will have to wait a bit longer for the chapter on Elements! I promise, it's gonna get good y'all. Have a great day/night! Bye!

-𝑀𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓁𝓎𝓃