A.N. IMPORTANT!!!

Look, I have a lot to talk about in this A.N. So please bear with me.

#1: I found out just a couple days ago from carlottarinouli  that there is a story call Intertwined who's plot is really similar to mine.
Now look, this may look like copyright, but I had no idea that this story existed.
I had thought of this AU/FF YEARS ago, and then, I hadn't know that Wattpad or any other writing apps were real. So I had written my story on Google Docs.
I'm so sorry for the confusion everyone. But my story and King of the Fall's story are two different plots. They own theirs and I own mine. My cover looks like theirs bc it was the only one I could  find for Percabeth in Hogwarts. (All I did was search it up on google, I didn't go onto the artist's Pinterest account or anything.) I'm so sorry about the confusion. I hope you will still read and enjoy my book!!

#2: Oh my God, we have fricking 750 reads?!?
You guys!!! I'm so happy!!! I never thought that I would get to this point. I always thought that this story would not get any reads.

#3: To continue the "I never that I would get to this point", I just saw that this story has 51 votes?!?!
Oh my God!!!
You guys... I'm straight up getting emotional, because a couple days ago, I just reached 25 followers, and now this?!?
I'm so grateful.
Thank you guys so much for checking out my story...
Let's get to 1000+ reads!!!
Bye guys!!!