Oops

Scarlett's POV:

What on earth! That wasn't supposed to arrive until Sunday at least that is so embarrassing, I can't believe Lizzie saw that. I can feel the redness spreading my cheeks, I keep looking through the box in front of me which has a large pile of baby clothes such as onesies and vests inside. I can tell my cheeks are bright red with embarrassment as I look quickly over to my mom who has a questionable look on her face.

"Scarlett why are you red? Are you blushing?" I quickly shake my head as I continue to take some of the clothes out and organise them into piles.

"N-no mom I'm just a little warm." She slowly nods her head but I think she is still a little confused.

I look over to Nova who is currently playing with her stuffed elephant. That seems to be her favourite toy at the moment as she has the elephant on her lap clearly playing some kind of game with it. My attention is brought away from the two year old as I see Lizzie walk into the room and she is just as red as I am, I can't believe I didn't check when it would be arriving that is so embarrassing.

"So Elizabeth how have you been?" Mom asks clearly sensing the awkwardness I the room.

"Erm it has been good, I have a new film that I have just signed onto which should be good but I'm a little worried at how much will be shown in the movie." Hmm maybe she is doing a nude scene or something?

"Scar baby aren't you meant to be doing a new movie?" I am getting back into filming some movies which aren't marvel based, same as Lizzie but I have just signed onto a new movie as well.

"Yep I'm signed onto a new movie as well so it will be good." Mom nods her head, I don't really know much in particular except I'm meant to be playing a woman in the marines which will be an interesting role, I've never played someone in the military before.

We spend a while longer looking through everything that had been ordered, we tried to keep it all organised and into piles, so stuff which is for me we have kept into one pile whereas we have everything for the changing table in another and then the clothes are all organised into specific piles. I have also got a nice selection of diapers and everything I could need, I noticed that she was in diapers so I didn't want to change her routine or make any sudden changes yet.

We begin to take all of the diapers and everything into the nursery which has been locked away from so long, I has stayed away from that room in my home for two hears, I don't know why I couldn't go in but every time I went inside I would just breakdown. Mom had tried to get me help with it all but we had never made any progress and I ended up refusing to go near, so she just gave up. I know she meant well but it was all way too fresh and it just couldn't be brought back again.

We spent a few more hours organising the room. Once it was done, I took a step back and looked around, it was almost identical to how it was when I was pregnant. The tears welled up in my eyes are I take it all in, I have my little girl but I lost the first two years of her life, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do I mean my mind is spiralling with it all. The tears begin to stream down my face as I quickly try to wipe away the steady stream flowing.

I suddenly feel a pair of soft and caring arms wrap around me, I jump a little at first due to the contact but I soon relax in her strong arms. I could immediately tell it was Lizzie who had wrapped her arms around my front, her chest pressed into my back. For some reason I could just tell.

"Scar why don't we show Nova her room?" I mean she hasn't seen it with everything back where it should be so I nod my head a d walk I tot he living room where Nova is still engrossed in playing with her elephant.

"Hey Nova, would you like to come and see your room?" I ask her as I hold my hand out to her.

"Mwe?" We all chuckle a little as her adorable speech impediments.