The 2 Gals Hangout With The Usual Bob Stupidity

Start from the beginning

Emily: *Felt a bit safe around Lucy & nod* A-As you wish, Lucy. *Woomy noise while waging my Wolf Tail* 

Lucy: *Wage my Jackal Tail & smile* Let get this Gal Hangout started! While also looking cute & beautiful from doing them. 

Emily: *Felt warm & nod from liking the idea* 

Lucy & Emily enter the Mushroom Kingdom Mall.

-Montage 1: Restaurant Cafe- 

Lucy & Emily was inside a lovely Restaurant Cafes after taking their seat & wanted the Waitress to take their order.  

Waitress: *Have my notepad ready* How may I take your order?

Lucy: *Looking at the menus* Hmm... I'll take the Extra Chili Cheesy Dog, Egg Cheese Omelet. Large Soda & Chocolate Chip Cookie. 

Emily: *Seeing the Menus but look at Lucy from feeling a bit nervous*

Lucy: *Smile & wink* 

Emily: I'll... Large Burger with cheese, Spaghettis with meatball, Chocolate & Chocolate Milkshake. 

Waitress: *Took the order* Alrighty! Thank you taking your order. It'll be done in a moment. *Left to bring the order* 

Emily: *Seeing the around* This is... Surprising a nice restaurant.

Lucy: *Smile* Oh it is, Emily. I went here from the date that me & (Y/N) go. Did you & Chris ever think of coming here?

Emily: Well... Not at all. He take me to alot of nice restaurant on our date before. I been having this place on my sight lately from the great rating it have. I... Wanted to check out, but not alone. 

Lucy: *Smile* I see. I'm always happy to help you in anyway I can to one Gal to another. I can tell that you want to make it special for Chris.

Emily: *Blush a bit* Yes... But you know not too over the top just the right amount to enjoy ourselves. I just want to enjoy your company right now.

Lucy: *Smile* Of course, Emily. It a sweet thing to do with a good friend & I'm always happy to enjoy it with you. 

Emily: *Smile from Lucy friendship* 

After waiting for a bit with Lucy & Emily got their order & enjoy eating together while catting.

-Montage 2: Clothes shopping-

While walking around something caught Emily eyes which got her to stop as Lucy look & see Emily looking at the Clothes Store & seeing the beautiful tubeless dress with many beautiful & cute traits of accessory that it have around.

Emily: *Seeing the beauty of the Tubeless Dress* 

Lucy: *Smile & stand next to Emily with my arm cross* That Beautiful Dress catches your eyes? 

Emily: *Blush a bit & nod* I mean... How can I not? Maybe a type of Gal that wear tomboyish clothe & still enjoy wearing girly clothes. I can't help myself from seeing something this beautiful & cute to wear. Seeing many beautiful, cute & hot dresses that isn't overboard of spicy & heated design that seem like they want to be laid. I mean I get the tease of attracted & beauty to make lover feel so heated & love. But wearing those type of dress & outfit feel... Lovely & right to me almost like a safe haven to me. *Sigh* Even something think back of my past from couldn't have any of thing before my life change forever from finally being free & push forward away from my... Traumatic past. 

Lucy: *Concern & gently pat Emily back* I get what you meant. Gone through too much in your life & want to move on from that painful to enjoy life to the fullest even from still having the cautious & anxious feeling around yourself. It never easy but me & the other can reassure you that you'll get through this & you're NEVER alone as well. Your life won't be control or taken away anymore. We get it, it take so much time to heal even after many years. We'll always have you in anyway we can. Despise some of us have fair experience.