Reva, however, offered a new perspective - a willingness to embrace vulnerability. Her non-judgmental approach reassured me that it was okay to have moments of weakness, a break from the stoic facade I had carefully constructed.

With her, revealing secrets became natural. Unlike others who had rarely delved beyond the surface, Reva's genuine concern and easy understanding created a bubble where I felt not only heard but accepted, fostering a bond that transcended the superficial.

Days and nights were filled with laughter to the point where my stomach ached, a sensation unfamiliar even in the most enjoyable moments with friends. There was an appreciation for coming home and finding comfort in her presence, even if my first reaction had been irritation at having to share my room.

Her laughter was a melody that echoed through my life, breaking the monotony with its contagiousness. I enjoyed the banter, the teasing grins and smirks but the unique dimple that formed under her eye when she laughed? Yeah, that became a feature that caught my attention and made me want to plant a kiss on it until she was sick of it.

Every fiber of my being wanted to shower her with affection, to plant kisses like delicate petals on her face, her hands, and every inch of her being. She deserved to feel like the queen she was, cherished, wanted, and cared for. The traditional duties of a husband, which I had once avoided, now felt like aspirations that I not only embraced but wanted to exceed.

I discovered a need to be the source of her smile. The mischievous pleasure I derived from teasing her now coexisted with a sincere desire to be the one who lit up her world.

Beyond the playful banter, I wanted to be her refuge, the anchor she could rely on in the tumultuous seas of life. I wanted to create a space where she felt free to open up, to unburden her heart without fear of judgment.

My heart ached at the thought of her past disappointments, understanding the scars left by an ex who had shattered her trust. Paradoxically, I found gratefulness for the wreckage he left behind, for it cleared the way for me to enter her life.

During the business trip, every passing moment of those damn days became an agonizing separation from her. The urge to be back with her consumed my thoughts, overshadowing any professional obligations or potential wrath from my father. The sex we'd had before my departure remained like a smoldering flame, refusing to be extinguished by the miles between us.

My impatience reached its peak when I finally found her on the rooftop, the place where she often chose to gaze into the evening sky. The sight of her stirred an overwhelming flood of emotion, tempting me to abandon all restraint and seal our reunion with a passionate kiss. But an innate need for reassurance held me back, urging me to listen to how she felt before succumbing to it.

When she consented, when she accepted me, it felt as if the stars had finally aligned in my favor. The anticipation of kissing her had been building for so long, every stolen glance between us holding the promise of that moment. But it kept slipping away until finally our lips met in a collision that set my whole world on fire.

The taste of her had been like sweet honey, an addictive taste I feared I'd never be able to get enough of. Her whimpers against me, the way she had clung desperately to my shirt... She became everything I never knew I needed.

The electrifying current that had coursed through my veins as our bodies moved together remained vivid in my memory. It was more than physical, it was a deep, visceral connection and elevated our relationship to a deeper, almost divine level.

I never really thought about why we had an unspoken agreement, a rule, not to cross the line into kissing, even though our physical intimacy was a regular part of our relationship. There had been other lovers in the past, and I had shared kisses with them, but none left the indelible mark that her touch did.