"Good job guys. Should we dance the choreo in pairs or solo next time?" Minho asked and the class disagreed some saying solo while some said pairs." Okay how about we vote? Majority rules." Seonghwa suggested and the class agreed.

The class voted and they ended up choosing to dance in pairs as most people wanted." Okay I have a suggestion." San said and Minho nodded.

"How about we improvise our dance and add our own dance moves?" San said swaying his broad shoulders a bit.

"Perfect. What do y'all think?" The class cheered for the suggestion and it was decided that every pair shall improvise their dance moves. Minho dismissed the class and everyone collected their bags as usual as some went to the showers and some home.

"Can I talk to you?" Chan tapped Minho's shoulder." Sure. When?" Minho sounded more excited than he wished to and Chan narrowed his eyes at him." Hey! It's the first time you initiated talking to me of course I will be excited." Minho defended.

"After I take a shower, I reek of sweat." Chan furrowed his brows." Wanna shower together?" Minho wiggled his eyebrows." Aish! Can't I get a moment of peace?" Chan face palmed and left a laughing Minho behind as he went to the showers.

Chan came out wearing some basketball shorts, a baggy t shirt and some push in flip flops. The moment he got he was attacked by a fresh sandalwood and warm spicy scent.

"Why's your scent so strong?" Chan asked hoping he didn't sound as pleased by it as he was." Yours is too. But earlier on it was so faint I was so worried." Minho furrowed his brows and shook his head.

Chan smiled a bit at Minho's words. Although Wolfchan tried to be discreet Chan still felt his excitement." Okay. Do you have any place in mind?" Minho asked.

"We could just take a walk around campus." Chan shrugged and Minho nodded. Chan opened the door and signalled for Minho to follow. They walked quietly and Minho stopped by the vending machine to buy them some chocolate bars and soft drinks along with water.

"Thank you teacher Minho." Chan said before sitting on one of the benches." You're welcome student Chan." Minho smiled at Chan." So what did you wanna talk about?" Minho asked.

"Uhmm I wanted to apologize for uhmm being like that. You deserved none of the attitude I showed you." Chan said lowly and Minho nodded and squeezed his hand. Chan looked at him and he offered him a smile.

"I don't want to lead you on. But I don't want to say what will happen because even I don't know. My wolf likes you and your wolf and I just can't hurt him." Chan said while playing with the cap of his bottle of water.

"What about you? You mentioned everyone except you." Minho threw a rhetorical question. He knew Chan wouldn't be able to answer the question and he wasn't intending on pressuring him to answer.

"Chan your only problem is that you're ashamed of us like you made the match. You're already sure of what you think about us being mates. You haven't dwelled on it because you're thinking about what other people will say." Minho said calmly before sipping his fanta soda.

Chan looked down because he knew Minho was telling the truth. There was nothing wrong or incorrect in whatever Minho said." I'm sorry." Chan whispered.

"It's not your fault. Anyone in this situation would be stressed. I understand that you need time to make a decision so take your time." Chan nodded at Minho's words." Can I meet your wolf now?" Minho smiled and his eyes widened with excitement

"Uhmm I uh we actually aren't talking." Chan whispered." What?!" Minho exclaimed." Uhmm I said something hurtful to him yesterday and we uh argued and now yeah... He's been refusing to talk to me." Chan said the last part in frustration.

"What's his name? Leebit will try to talk to him in our human form. If you're fine with it of course." Minho said." Wolfchan." Chan cringed at the name for the first time because he was a wolf and he had his name. It sounded so confusing but Minho seemed to have understood because he nodded.

Minho got closer to Chan and looked at him. Chan nodded to signal that the distance was okay. Minho's eyes turned emerald as Leebit took over. Minho's hand shot up to Chan's face and cupped his face.

"Channie? I'm here." Minho tried and stayed silent as he waited for Wolfchan to take control but he didn't." Channie it's your mate. Please talk to me." Chan had the urge to respond but he held back. Chan's eyes turned blue as his wolf took over.

"Hi."Chan's wolf whispered." Channie?"Leebit said excitedly and wolfchan nodded hesitantly." Your eyes are so beautiful." Leebit praised and received a shy "yours too" in return.

"Why are you mad?" Leebit asked softly as Minho's hand caressed Chan's cheek." It's Chan. Can't he make a decision already? I just want to be with you." A tear ran through Chan's cheek as he whispered the last sentence.

"Channie, Chan is only acting on his human instincts. He's using logic and not his feelings. He'll come around soon. Now please talk to him." Leebit tried to convince him." Only under one condition. He lets you talk to me whenever I want or I'll never talk to him again." Wolfchan bargained.

"But Channie..." Leebit started." Ok then I guess I'm not talking to him." Wolfchan looked elsewhere." It's fine. Talk to him and I'll convince him." Leebit said and wolfchan nodded and pouted.

"I promise I'll set everything right. I'll see you next time Channie". Leebit kissed wolfchan's forehead and Minho's eyes returned to their original color and Chan's followed suit.

"I promised that you'll let him talk to Leebit everytime he wants to so he can talk to you." Minho wiped Chan's tears and Chan nodded." Let's drop you off at home so you can rest." Minho stood up and Chan did the same.

"I was thinking, do you have a different name I could call you with so it doesn't have to be Chan and Channie?" Minho asked." Yeah. Call him Channie and you can call me Christopher." Chan said and Minho nodded.

To be continued