"I was, your parents were Kai, and Wu." Kai raised his sword and Anirei tried to strike, but Krux blocked it with his sword.

"He told you a lie. Your parents were not who you think they are. They fought with us." 

"No, they were good people!" Anirei shouted, "I've heard their tales, and I know that they were great people. Elder Brother Kai, don't listen to his lies."

"I'm not!" Kai shouted as they were pushed away, "They were heroes!"

"True, they were heroes. But heroes for our side."

Kai looked like he was about to believe his words, but he remembered Anirei's words about his parents. They were good people, and he knew it.

"I don't believe it. Master Wu would never lie." He shouted.

"Surely you can see why didn't want you to know the truth." Krux argued, "Your parents were traitors!"

"Enough of your lies!" Anirei shouted and attacked. She ran and just as Krux was about to trip her, she jumped over and landed behind him. Kai did the same but Krux succeeded in tripping the ninja.

"Elder Brother, are you alright?" Anirei asked.

"I'm okay." He replied.

"Oh, Kai, you've let your emotions get the best of you." Krux said, "Listening to a lying Master and a little girl who didn't even know your parents. Better to know the truth from someone who actually knew them. But it hurts doesn't it? The truth always does."

"Not as much as this will!" Kai couldn't attack as the sarcophagus was roughly pushed away and the second Hand of Time came out from behind the wall. And in his hand was a green Time Blade.

"Ugh. Sorry I'm late." Acronix said.

"Acronix!" Kai and Anirei shouted.

"Ah, I see you've both met my twin brother." Krux said.

"You know, for twins, one of you looks much older." Kai said.

"He was born three minutes earlier." Acronix commented.

"Time waits for no one, young Ninja." Krux shouted as the two brother attacked the ninja. Both Kai and Anirei did their best to block the attacks, but one of the twins knocked Kai to the wall while the other twin pushed Anirei to the floor. However, before they could finish either of them off, two streams of water hit them from behind.

"Aw gee, what a mess." It was Nya smiling from the entrance, "And to think we just cleaned up the museum."

"Nya!" 

"Elder Sister!"

Anirei and Kai got up and ran to their sister.

"Good to see you, sis."

"Glad to see that you're all right, Elder Sister."

"Back at you." Nya smiled, "Now let's teach these two a lesson in sibling rivalry."

The three ninja siblings ran over to the recovering twins and attacked, but the twins dodged by jumping and flipping. It was difficult with three against one for the twins, but they handled themselves well since they were more experienced in fighting hand to hand combat with tag-teams.

"They are good." Acronix said.

"But we are better, brother." Krux said. Anirei and Kai ran to attack Krux, Kai handling his fire while Anirei covered her hands in a high powered light. Krux tried to dodge each of the attacks, but Anirei's hands grazed his side, causing him to cry out in pain and fall to one knee. It didn't stop him though, since he got right back up and tripped Anirei before he kicked her to the wall.

"Oh, now you've done it!" Kai shouted and fought even harder.

"I could use a hand, brother." Nya said and pressed herback against his.

"I got you, sister." Kai grabbed her by the hands and flipped her over him, slamming her into Krux who cried out in pain and fell into the sarcophagus, locking himself inside.

Anirei rubbed her head in pain and caught Borg in the corner of her eye, trying to crawl closer to the Time Blade. She grabbed the Time Blade, but it hurt her hands. The sheer energy from the Time Blade reacted to her power as the Ninja of Balance, since the balance of time would be disrupted through this single blade. With a hiss of pain, she dropped it and looked down at her bright red burnt hands.

"Looks like we have the upper hand now." Kai boasted.

Acronix looked over at the Time Blade with a smirk.

"This Time Blade! Don't let him...." Nya shouted, but it was too late. Acronix grabbed the Time Blade and Borg, kicking Anirei away before he smiled at the group.

"Until next time." He said and disappeared through time. The sudden jump through time made Anirei dizzy for a moment, and she could barely hear Kai and Nya asking her if she was all right. All she could do was nod and wonder what the Hands of Time were planning.