"What is this?" He groaned in frustration.

"I should have known that you were lying about your identity from the moment I saw that painting and listened to you pushing it away like it was nothing." Anirei said, "For a man that's had such a long time to think about his next move, you don't know how to not act suspicious in front of others when it comes to your dark past."

"Clever girl, Silver Ninja."

"Elder Brother, now!"

Kai nodded and used his Spinjitzu to take down Krux, knocking the old man to the ground.

"I almost forgot that Wu taught you Spinjitzu." Krux gasped.

"Yeah, but I came up with this one all on my own." Kai flipped over and spun on one foot before kicking Krux back. Anirei noticed something move from the corner of her eye and saw the snake statue following her brother's movements. She jumped up and kicked the statue, hearing someone behind the wall. She turned back to the fight and was able to help Kai fight off Krux, when Kai accidently kicked the sarcophagus down to the wall. The quick movement knocked it open and revealed Cyrus Borg tied up and duct taped.

"Mr. Borg!" Anirei shouted and glared at Krux, "Why did you kidnap Cyrus Borg?"

"I prefer the term "acquired"." Krux said as he got back to his feet.

"That means you took out Zane, too." Kai said.

"Nothing is getting by you. Today is your day. Too bad it's your last. Two against one is hardly fair, so let's see how you'd fair against both Hands of Time. Brother! Brother?"

Anirei and Kai looked back and forth from each other and the Hand of Time. It seemed that the second brother was there in the museum, but couldn't make it to Krux's side at the moment. Krux came closer and attacked Kai while Anirei tried to attack from the back. However, even though he was much older than the two ninja, he was able to keep up well enough.

"Is that all you've got? Your parents would be very disappointed." Krux antagonized Kai, kicking him into the snake statue.

"Don't you ever mention my parents--"

"Elder Brother, move!" Anirei shouted, pushing Kai out of the way from the fallen snake statue head.

"Wu may have been a good teacher, but he's not here to help you now." Krux took Borg's nearby wheelchair and pushed it into Kai, thankfully the fire ninja jumped and dodged, landing on the chair.

"You have no right to mention our Master." Anirei said. 

"Oh, ninja, such misplaced loyalty."

Anirei ran up to kick Kruz, but he pushed her back into the wheelchair, making both ninja fly to the other side of the room before they jumped off and landed in front of the painting of Kai's parents.

"My parents helped Wu and Garmadon defeat you once." Kai stated, "And I will do it again."

"And I'm sure that my mother and father wouldn't want you destroying the balance of time." Anirei added, but Krux just laughed at them.

"Is that what you two think?" He asked.

"That's what we know!" Kai shouted.

"Master Wu told us that we needed to protect Ninjago, and that's what we're gonna do." Anirei added.

Kai picked up a nearby sword while Anirei grabbed a pair of daggers, both ready to fight.

"But you were not there, young ninja." Krux ran to grab another sword sitting in a display case before turning back to the ninja pair.