Chapter Two: Welcome to Odym

The Blue Lantern Central Power Battery, Odym.

As the two lanterns continued their descent towards the planet's surface, Nick's eyes widened as he stared at the sight of the Blue Lantern Central Power Battery. The shape of the battery looked exactly like the symbol on both his chest and his ring.

Blue Lantern (Nick Holmes): That's a Central Power Battery?

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan): Yep...

Blue Lantern (Nick Holmes): And all of the other Lantern Corps have one just like it...?

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan): Pretty much, yeah. Do you have any other questions or do you want to continue the tour?

Before the new Blue Lantern could respond, the sound of an active power ring filled the air, leading Hal and Nick to turn to the direction of a pale-skinned alien who donned the Blue Lantern symbol on his robes. Hal's mouth instantly morphed into a grin as he made his way over to give the alien a hug.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan): Razer! Good to see you, buddy! How've you been?

Razer: It is good to see you again, Hal. As you can see, I've been doing quite well here on Odym. The Blue Lanterns have shown me nothing but kindness since my induction, but I take it you didn't come here just to pay us a visit.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan): Yeah, I'm actually here to drop off your new recruit.

As Hal motioned Nick over, the young blond sighed as he casually extended his hand towards his fellow Blue Lantern.

Blue Lantern (Nick Holmes): Nick Holmes. I've heard a lot about you.

Razer smiled as he proceeded to shake the young blonde's hand.

Razer: If Hal says that you can be trusted, than so be it. Come, the others are waiting to meet you.

As the three lanterns made their way towards a nearby forest, Nick smiled as he took in a deep breath and turned to Hal.

Blue Lantern (Nick Holmes): It's so beautiful...

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan): I know. Listen, Nick, I didn't want to bring this up with you until later, but I talked to some of my friends in the Green Lantern Corps. Some of them are also in the Justice League, so if you ever want to go home, I'll have them escort you back.

Blue Lantern (Nick Holmes): Thanks, Hal. I'll be sure to keep that in mind in case I ever get homesick.

After a short trek, the three lanterns eventually made their way into a clearing in the woods where Saint Walker was busy meditating with what Nick assumed to be more of his fellow corps mates. As soon as Saint Walker noticed the approaching lanterns, he smiled and got up to greet them.

Saint Walker: Hal, it is good to see you again, my friend.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan): Likewise, Saint Walker. This is Nick Holmes from—

Saint Walker: Earth. Yes, I know. I was there when Ganthet sent the ring, and now I finally get to welcome the newest member to join our family.

Nick smiled as he proceeded to shake his fellow corpsman's hand until the other lanterns made their way over to greet themselves.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.