They. Almost. Kissed.

And inside her she is squealing.

"Y-You idiot! Stop playing around!" Jisoo said.

"Hey you started it!" Taehyung said chuckling.

"I-I did not!"

Dont be swayed, dont be swayed, dont be swayed.. Jisoo whispers to herself. This should not happen again.

.
.
.

Taehyung has flowers and fruits for Mrs. Park and chocolates and snacks for Rosé.

"I dont get something?" Jisoo teased.

"You already have me." he replied with a wink and went closer to Jisoo, but Jisoo just pushed his face again.

"YAH!" he complains.

Taehyung has a driver for them this time and comfortably sits next to Jisoo.. even though they are in a van. Jisoo doent mind of course. 

Jisoo smirks at Taehyung. He seems to be really nervous to meet her mother.

 And they drove to get Rosé.

...

"Mrs. Park.." Taehyung said handing his gifts as they arrive at Jisoo's house.

"Mr. Kim, you finally brought my daughter back." Mrs. Park said coldly.

"Ah, I'm really sorry for the sudden plans made." Taehyung said.

"Dont take my daughter suddenly like that you little rascal!" Mrs. Park said pinching Taehyung's ear.

"Ahh.. I got it maam." Taehyung said receiving his punishment.

"Mom!!" Jisoo said, surprised at her mother's action.

"Pfft." Rosé laughs at whats happening. This is the first time they saw their mother acting like this.

"But thank you for the gifts. I really like the flowers and fruits." Mrs. Park said.

Taehyung smiles at Mrs. Park, they are finally ok right?

"Dont do it again." She said.

"Yes maam." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Now get ready you two," she said pertaining to her daughters, "my friend is coming over to introduce her son for Jisoo."

"Mom!!" Jisoo said blushing.

Taehyung's brain short circuits for a sec.

"We would have discussed it but youre out of town." Mrs. Park said to Jisoo.

"Mom.. I.." Jisoo protested.

"Its just dinner." Mrs. Park said. "Now go freshen up."

"This is a joke right?" Taehyung said.

Rosé cant help but laugh. This is peak entertainment.

"This is all your fault." Jisoo said to Taehyung.

"Dont make yourself look cute." Taehyung said instead.

"What?!"

"Aishh, your beauty is a problem here.." Taehyung said. "Listen, dont smile at him and dont laugh at his jokes, got it?"