He always catches me off guard and I don't have the best poker face so I throw a pillow on his face and turn on my side, my back facing him.

"Go turn off the light" 

"It's your house you turn off the light, and stop giving me orders!"

"No, besides you're closer"

"I'm the guest you should be treating me better" I look back at him, trying to look convincing.

 "Oh because I had a choice?"

"Well actually you did so-

He throws the same pillow in my face and pushes me, I manage to catch myself from falling off the bed. 

"See now you're standing, now go turn it off" He can be so bitchy, I hate it but at the same time it's something that I love about him, he makes me laugh. 

I purposefully roll my hips as I very slowly walk to the little lamp on his desk, right before turning it off I look back at him. He's watching me intensely, practically drooling. Luckily I put on my red lingerie before the party, for the first time someone else then me gets to see it! 

I turn off the lamp. The room is pitch black, there are no lights outside and the forest blocks out the moonlight. I struggle to get back to his bed but when I do, his hand is waiting for mine, helping me up. 

Now what? We're both laying in silence, my skin burns from the closeness of our bodies, even tho we aren't even touching. 

"Good night" I say turning on my side, my back facing him. A few seconds pass before he wishes me a good night. 

I can't relax, my body is tense, I keep waiting for something to happen, he's not sleeping either, I can hear it in his breathing. I don't dare to move, I have no idea what he's thinking. 

Then, i feel the bed shift, it dips, he's gotten closer to me, his hand moves and comes to a rest against my thigh. I feel everything burn and I get goosebumps all over my body, so I shift. It's a very small movement but I get just a little closer to him, his forearm now also resting against my thigh. 

A few seconds pass and now his hand has moved to my waist, he's not touching me, it's just resting on my ribs, then I feel his leg against mine. It's my turn to move again, I push my hips back until the back of my body is against his, we both sigh. 

I don't dare to say a word or even laugh, it's like we're playing a game, and the first one who breaks character loses. We're now sort of spooning, the hand that isn't resting on my waist fiddles with my hair and I feel myself melt from the inside. 

Our legs intertwine and his hand is now resting on my hip, I push back even more until I hear him groan, good I wasn't sure what I was feeling against my ass but I guess I'm doing the right thing. 

His hand leaves my hip and goes straight to my chest, grabbing me and pushing me even closer to him. His finger starts to trace my nipples and I have to physically contain myself from having a stroke. 

The fact none of us have said anything makes the situation particularly intense and I don't even register what is happening. 

I start to rock my hips lightly, his head rests against my shoulder, he slides his hand that was grabbing my hair down between my legs and then I start to really loose my shit. 

His finger touches my inner thighs slowly making his way up as the other hand is still teasing my chest. His finger traces around the spot where I need him the most and I let out a little whine begging him to go for it, he gives in. I can't control the noises that come out of my mouth. 

His fingers slowly rub against my clit and I have never felt this in my life, when I do it it's not even close as good as this. I feel his erection hard against my behind and I closely listen to the little moans he unconsciously makes. His movements get quicker and I feel my legs buckle under his touch, he's now kissing my shoulder and whispering my name, that's all it takes for me to come in his hand, my legs are shaking and my breathing is rushed. 

My brain is foggy and I still haven't processed what is happening, I then feel his hand pull out of my underwear he takes my jaw in his hand making me open my mouth and then he slides his two long fingers in my mouth. 

I think I moan out of surprise licking his fingers clean. That was the hottest thing that could have ever happened in my life. I thank the universe for this experience and turn my body around. 

I don't need to say anything, it's like our bodies are connected, my leg naturally drapes on his body, my head comes to rest on his chest and his big arms hold me. 

"Oh my god..." I whisper very quietly, half asleep and still euphoric. 

"I know..." He whispers in the same tone as me, I can hear in his voice that he's thinking the same things as me. 

Out of curiosity my hand goes to feel his pants, I'm found with a hard erection and he whines as I laugh. It feels painful, I will have to take care of that another time. 

It takes us two minutes to fall asleep, exhausted from the party, the teasing and the tension.