"She's talking to mari or someone, I don't know but she told me to wait by her car." Shauna had said with an eye roll.

"Then shouldn't you be going." Ry replied knowing what Jackie could be like.

"Yeah, but I'm talking to you aren't I?" the smaller woman replied with a cocky grin. "And, I was looking to talk to you." She added on.

"Yeah?" Ryleigh questioned with a smile as she stood up more straight to look from presentable.

"I wanted to make plans with you for tonight." Shauna answered.

"really?" Ryleigh asked surprisingly, thinking Jackie would've made plans to celebrate with Shauna.

"Yeah, off course. It'll be a sort of celebration for going to nationals." Shauna had winked after saying that which caused Ryleigh's cheeks to go red from blushing.

"So, just you and I, my house tonight with a movie." Shauna said telling Ryleigh her plan for the two.

"And what time would I need to be there for?"

"Let's say about nine thirty and bring clothes, you're staying the night." Shauna told her without giving her an option.

"Why so late?" Ryleigh asked.

"Because, you kind of have to sneak in through my window because my mom will be in." Shauna added on that part a few seconds later.

"So are you in?" Shauna finally asked as Ry was thinking about it until she didn't need to think about it anymore once Shauna stared at her with her doe eyes.

"I'm in!" Ry Ry exclaimed excitedly as herself and Shauna where staring into each others eye with wide smiles.

"Hey! What are you two talking about?" Jackie exclaimed as she walked out of the changing room disturbing the two.

"Just about how amazing you were on the field today!" Ryleigh told Jackie.

"Flatter Won't work on me Martin, but thank you!" Jackie replied then looked at Shauna.

"You ready to go?" Jackie questioned her best friend.

"Eh yeah." Shauna told Jackie as she pushed herself off the wall.

"Do you need a ride Ry?" Jackie wondered.

"No, I'm just waiting for tai but thank you anyway." She told the smiling girl.

"Okay. We'll see you later then." Jackie said as she took Shauna's hand and started to walk away.

Ryleigh watched as they walked away smile when Shauna had looked back at her until she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"We're going now come on." It was taissa along with van.

"What're you looking at?" Tai questioned her.

"More like who was she looking at." Van commented referring to Jackie and shauna while laughing.

"Just hurry up I want to go home." Ry groaned. Van had continued to tease her until they had dropped Ryleigh home.