Now Chan felt guilty because he knew his wolf was right. And he felt even worse that his wolf was pleading with him. He didn't want to separate his wolf from his mate but he couldn't do that without surrendering himself to the bond.

Unfortunately like wolfchan said he cared about other people's opinions way too much. He looked at the two men looking at each other with heart eyes and looked away before hurting wolfchan any more than he already did.

"Come over here Chan. I need you help with something." Hongjoong said and Seonghwa kissed his cheek before leaving. Seonghwa waved to Chan and the latter did the same as he went over to Hongjoong's side.

Chan and Hongjoong corrected somethings here and there and soon the instrumental was a banger." Thanks for helping me out." Hongjoong smiled." No. Don't be so formal." Chan laughed as he put back his laptop in his bag.

"Why didn't you tell me you're Seonghwa's classmate. He just told me now." Hongjoong said." I didn't know too. I would've always nagged him about you two." Chan laughed." I'm going to have your head if you bully Seonghwa hyung." Hongjoong said.

"Oh he's older than you?" Chan asked." By seven months yeah." Hongjoong said." So how is it? Having a mate? Being the one in control when you're younger than him?" Chan asked.

" Nice. It's all about depending on one another and striving for growth together, not age. Hongjoong smiled and Chan did the same.

"Okay I think I should go now." Chan stood up." Okay see yah." Hongjoong stood up and hugged him quickly and Chan did the same before heading through the door. He strolled down the street listening to music and mentally practicing the choreography.

He got home and found Ms Jisoo seated on the couch with a dejected expression." Is everything good aunty?" Chan asked and Ms Jisoo patted the space near her so he could come sit with him. Chan sat next to her with a hammering heart and fear.

"Chan dear, your mother is no longer reacting to the medicines. It's been two weeks so I tried putting her on the ones stronger than the ones she'd been using with hope that she will respond or react to it but she didn't." Jisoo said as she caressed Chan's hand to try and calm him.

"Now she can only use her willpower to wake up. The doctors did their best and most importantly you did your best my son. Don't feel guilty if it happens that she doesn't make it." Jisoo said and Chan nodded. He was too numb to say anything. Jisoo hugged Chan and told him to rest.

Chan went straight to his room only to come out of it again and go to the front door. He shifted into his white wolf and started running with no idea as to where he was going. He just needed some fresh air and some time alone to process everything.

He ran until he couldn't feel his paws anymore. He didn't even know where he was but he was far away from home considering the time he had been running. He felt tears running out his eyes dampening his fur. Wolfchan lied down on the dead leaves as tears fell down continuously.

After half an hour of laying there he smelled that scent he so loved that belonged to an alpha he so much hated. He ignored the scent because there was no way he would be here. Wolfchan's tears continued to fall as he laid there.

He felt the leaves rustling somewhere behind him but he couldn't be bothered to move. He was way too spent now.

He felt some fur brushing on his side indicating that there was some wolf there with him. Then the scent hit him and realized that it was none other than him. Leebit looked at his mate with worry and concern. The smell of cinnamon he always carried turned into a stench.

Leebit stood in front of wolfchan and wolfchan stood in two paws and looked up at Leebit. Leebit was bigger than him in a very noticeable way and he had big black shiny fur and beautiful emerald eyes. If he was in his human form he would've ran his fingers through his fur.

He didn't have energy to fight or even run away from him. He closed his eyes and let the breeze hit his face. He felt Leebit's forehead on his as he brushed their noses together.

The action made him feel better and he leaned into the touch. Leebit moved closer to him and put his neck right next to wolfchan's nose so he could scent him. Wolfchan scented him and Leebit could feel the scent of his mate getting better. He was happy to be there for his mate and to make him feel better.

He knew in human form they would clash but he was just happy that at least now he was able to comfort him. Leebit moved away from his mate and walked a few steps. He looked back and signaled for him to follow and he did. After a whole walk of ten minutes they got to the road side.

Leebit shifted and took out some clothes from his car and put them on. He took some extra clothes and put them in front of wolfchan and he patted his head before turning around so his mate could change.

After a few minutes the shuffling sounds behind Minho stopped indicating that Chan had finished changing his clothes.

Minho looked behind him and found Chan standing there with the most blank expression. Minho looked at him with the hope that he will say something but he just stood there not saying anything. Minho sighed and led Chan to the car and surprisingly he didn't fight back. Minho started driving not knowing where to go.

"Address?" Minho asked and Chan gave him the phone quietly. The drive was quiet a long one and Minho wondered how Chan even happened to go where he found him. After some time he got to the said address. Chan felt stupid for letting Minho take him home because he wasn't going to live after all that.

Minho was quick to open the car door for Chan and lead him into the house. Chan walked past Jisoo as he went to his bedroom where he crashed on the bed. Minho went back home with a heavy heart.

He didn't like seeing his mate like that at all. But there was nothing he could do until his mate let him in which didn't look like it was about to happen anytime soon.

To be continued

Don't forget to vote guys❤️. I actually can't describe actions done by animals that well. Sorry about that. Kill me guys but I'm an official Minchan shipper periodt.