After a few minutes Minho put on the music and he started dancing to the choreo of the song. All the leaders were awed. His movements were sharp and precise but it also made the choreo look easy when it was nowhere near easy.

He had this sexy aura dripping around him and he knew it. The way his cocky smirk came into view whenever he did that body roll that had all leaders on a chokehold. He knew what he was doing and he knew he was doing it right because of his confidence.

Chan felt his wolf getting excited and he tried to suppress the icy blue color from forming in his eyes. He closed his eyes and waited for Minho to finish. Finally Minho finished and everyone picked up their jaws as Minho started with the instructions.

They practiced to thunderous which was Changbin's debut song. He showed them every move and they followed along.

" Arggghh...why are there so many body rolls?" Jimin whined." Come on y'all are doing okay. Stop being a big baby hyung." Minho smiled at him." Besides it's our first practice so there's plenty of room for improvements."

"So this is our routine for every class?" San asked." Yes and even if I'm not there then we do the same thing. I think learning in groups lessens anxiety so by the time we get to the exam we'll be fine. So how about you guys go teach them?" Minho said and they nodded before going back to their groups.

Every group got to work and started learning the choreo. Minho moved from one group to another and helping them where leaders came short. He also took notice of the weaknesses that he found. After that the groups performed and the lesson soon ended.

"Nice one guys. Keep on practicing at home to perfect it. Y'all were amazing by the way." Minho smiled and everyone cheered.

" Leaders please make sure to create friendship within your groups. If you're united then synchronization comes very easily." Minho said and the leaders nodded in agreement." Anything before we go?... Okay then I guess we're good to go." Minho said.

Everyone collected their bags as some went to the showers and some decided to shower at home. Chan decided to shower first and he bid Seungmin and Jeongin goodbye.

He was happy that he had dodged Minho twice but wolfchan was not so happy. He sang some of the songs he had recorded before as he showered. He changed into his sweatpants and a tank top before stepping outside.

"Holy molly! Are you trying to scare me?" Chan shouted as he saw Minho outside the shower rooms." Can we talk?" Minho chuckled." No. I have nothing to talk to you about." Chan said coldly.

" Well I have." Minho smiled. Chan looked at that cute smile that irked the living hell out of him. He wondered how Minho wasn't hurt when he used his best cold voice.

"What do you want Mr. Lee Minho?" Chan rolled his eyes." You." Minho said and Chan choked on his saliva. His neck and face heated up at the short and unwavering answer.

He looked elsewhere as he tried to calm his erratic heartbeat. He was an alpha for crying out loud and he couldn't afford to be affected by another alpha who just happened to be younger than him.

'Our mate is so straight forward. I like it.' Wolfchan squealed and Chan felt himself getting irritated. Why would his wolf like an alpha that was younger than him and yet more dominant than him.

' You're the only one who's concerned with the age Chan. You're concerned about what people will say you're not even thinking about us.' Wolfchan said sadly. Chan regretted having such a stupid wolf. No alpha would like to be mated with another alpha well except wolfchan obviously.

"Well I don't want to talk to you Lee Minho now please step out of my way. I have places to be and things to do." Chan rolled his eyes.

" I really wish I could stay out of your sight Chan hyung but I just can't. You're my mate and I would like to know you better." Minho put his hands on his pockets. Chan wondered as to how Minho was so confident.

He wasn't forward or cocky. He was just plain blank confident. He acted like he knew that Chan would accept him and his scent didn't carry even an ounce of uncertainty or doubt or any of those negative feelings.

"What will you do after knowing me better?" Chan scoffed." Love you until you're not insecure about being mated to a younger alpha than you  anymore."Minho said calmly and Chan's jaw dropped.

He was taken aback by Minho's answer and how he knew that being mated to an alpha brought the worst out of him.

"I don't want to force you into anything so I'll back off for now. You'll decide if I'm worthy to be your mate or not." Minho patted Chan's head with a smile and walked away.

Chan stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do or say. He got out of his trance and walked home slowly with thoughts full of Minho.

To be continued

Keep on reading and voting guys. I love you❤️😘