Neverseen Legacy's

Josie POV: 

They really tried, my sister thought her "vision" of what's his name was real. But it wasn't see the Neverseen has been here and will always be here. I'm more powerful and better than my siblings. Uncle Keefe really tried to leave, but the Neverseen had me to control him every now and then. All the hidden attacks, planned. We're seeping into the council to. I hit the tree and the bark splits in half and points off the tree. Fitz finally comes over.

"What are they planning?" He asks as smoothly.

" They're going to try to break into the base in Atlantis." Fitz trys to remember which one that is. You see the Neverseen has kept a legacy that is to beat the Black swan, or even trick them into loosing. But alas we are slowly dying out then ancients in our work killed in warfare. When were just fighting for justice. 

Calla POV: 

"Where's Josie you guys?"  I yell at everyone in the house, they all reply the shower. But I checked all showers, all bathrooms, all bed rooms, all kitchens, all living rooms, all dining rooms. I run out to the first and I quietly hear her talking to Fitz. "She's one of the moles." I murmer and they stop talking, they look mt way but don't see me in the bushes.  I sit about midday listening, he knows we're raiding the base we need a new plan. I run back to the house I hear someone close behind me yelling my name. I get to the house and Josie stands at the door with everyone shocked like she said I was the traitor. 

Sophie POV: 

My sister a neverseen, Calla Really betrayed us. Her face though tells a different story.

Niko POV: 

She really was a double agent , calla lied to me she swore she would never.