You weren't supposed to know (Calla, Sophie,Dex,Fitz, Niko)

Niko POV: It went dead, no answer not one I reached out about 100,000 times to every one in her family and no one answered not even her parents, so I decided to shadow myself and crystal over to her house. Once I got there the shadow reading was high like higher than even the Never seen which was pretty high. So I of course sneakily went in okay to all her siblings but Fitz Jr her twin. Then I heard her screaming, I followed to a portrait of all our parents when they were kids, I realized auntie Sophie had a moonlark pin but in the portrait you could press it. So I pressed it only to find a secret hallway with 6 doors all with a kids name or a friends room but Calla and Fitz's rooms were on the end of the hallway so I preceded to go there I entered Callas room to find a terrible thing...

Calla POV: " Mom please don't I don't need it stop...it hurts don't I'm talking to NIkO..." I passed out. I awoke in a square room with file cabinets and a desk on the door said #1-2 I saw a red banner above the door in this room was mom, dad(Fitz), and Uncle Dex. "Mom why am I hear, where is HeRE?" I think she drugged me my voice and mind were still a problem. I tried to mind link with Niko but I couldn't. " Hun you are in your office/space it's where the council keeps your information. It's also where your parent records are which of course you now know Fitz is half you dad." I was so in and out then a pinch came into my neck "AahAhhAhhhhHHAHAhh" I screamed it hurt then I heard him but barely "Calla it's Niko I don't know if you can here me but I can save you just keep acting like this." I couldn't answer but I could hear. "Mom wheres Fitz my brother?" I asked in my drugged voice. " you brother is still out, but with your twin connection he will know the truth and back story so just listen and do as told or we will need to notify the Council.

Fitz POV (dad): it's so stupid the never seen drugged Sophie that night or I would be the twins full dad not just half. I stare as Sophie basically tortures Calls it would all work if she just let the kids have all there powers. But then Calla screams it's her powers she takes pain from her mental pain. "Sophie stop her power with mental pain it's going just STOP!" I yell through our mind link she listens and stops her talking then Sophie asks where Fitz is... I hope Sophie doesn't lie...

Dex: Sophie is doing what the never seen have done to her Callas chip is out of time her power is activating... she screaming Sophie then stops. Bug Calla has to ask where Fitz is God Sophie is going to lie. He isn't in a different room that's why we haven't replaced the chip, we think Keefe took him to Neverseen.