A dark secret (Calla)

A/n sorry I'm back I didn't realize how many reads I got for this. Any way here's your chapter. 

Calla pov :  I really didn't think I was better than anyone, actually I never have, but what if you were a mistake. Product of one night fling while what if you found out your mom's best friend isn't your uncle but your father from a drunken night and you have more powers than you think while today my life changes.

                      I was at home sitting on my custom made water bed, when I had a vision my head was pounding per usual but this one was in the past then a searing pain went through my head it was worse than last time. But in this vision mom was with uncle Fitz and they were doing the unholy, then it fast forward to a pregnancy light thing, then a birth but it was me. The it showed they had uncle Dex put a power control chip in my blood stream, and every  4 years they have to change it and it was almost time to change mine.  Ok but no one has questioned my blonde hair cause mom has blond hair and my brown we eyes cause mom has brown eyes. 

I honestly need to talk to Niko now!

Niko pov: I was playing with my light and darkness when in my head I heard a "knock" and I "answered" it which it was Calla 

'Niko I had a vision my dad isn't my dad!'

'wait what?'

'Uncle Keefe is my  dad !!'

Then it went dead I tried a whole hour to contact her and no answer.

A/n I know it's little short but what you think, I'm sorry I needed mental health days